Bridgestone Americas Interview Questions in Wilson, NC

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Bridgestone Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Wilson, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First you must take a challenging multiple choice technical test on mechanical, electrical, electronic subject matter. If you pass you will be called for an interview. My interview was with 3 other people and was pretty standard as interviews go. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and it didn’t seem to be a high pressure situation. Questions were mainly based on experience and basic interview techniques.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with older employees with bad attitudes?   1 Answer

Bridgestone Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bridgestone Americas (Wilson, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Got hired through a hiring company While I was in the US Navy - Orion. Did a tech exam onsite and interviewed the same day after passing the exam. The process was so simplified, and you also have access to study materials via various websites. The tech exam consists of Electrical, electronics and Mechanical theories, including diagrams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can't negotiate as the starting salary was $23 per hour as of 2012.