Bridgewater Associates

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bridgewater Associates in March 2008.

I found out about the opportunity through a recruiter who contacted me directly. Somehow they knew my work phone number. I expressed interest and they scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour and was recorded on their end. I interviewed with one gentleman and he basically just asked about my current job role and experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What would you change about the company you currently work for?   Answer Question
  • Why are you considering leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bridgewater Associates

Account Management Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Bridgewater Associates in October 2011.

A phone fit interview followed by an onsite interview consisting of the following: group discussion of non-finance topic, consulting case study, in-depth fit interview. Group discussion was most challenging (helps if you have a lot to say), case was pretty simple if you're good with patterns and simple math, fit interview was somewhat abrasive.

Interview Questions