Bridgewater Associates
www.bwater.com Westport, CT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bridgewater Associates Executive Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Executive Administrative Assistant
Westport, CT

The process took a day - interviewed at Bridgewater Associates in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had a group interview and I really don't understand where all the negativity comes from other than Bridgewater is not you average company. We were asked as a group to compile a list of values and from that list choose 3 values that were most important. We were then asked individually about our weakness. It was a very simple question and the 3 people with me appeared to be uncomfortable which I based that on their indirect answers. Yes, Bridgewater's culture is different but for me, I found their interview style and the principals beneficial and rewarding. TRUTH is all they are seeking.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgewater Associates

Worked for Bridgewater Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Bridgewater Associates Videos

Bridgewater Associates – Why Work for Us?

If you want to work in an environment that values truth and openness in the pursuit of innovation, excellence and quality relationships.... If you want to discover your strengths and weaknesses and work hard to get… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bridgewater Associates Executive Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bridgewater Associates employees and interview candidates.