Bridgewater State University Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgewater State University

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgewater State University (Bridgewater, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked about my experience and knowledge on the topic. Needed a reference from professor and transcript submission. Spoke with professors who ran the whole process. Was told the process of what to expect from the job and what we will be doing as an tutor. Explained the risks that come with the job and what are unacceptable.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bridgewater State University (West Bridgewater, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone interview then I was later called in for a formal interview. I was brought to a conference room with the hiring manager and one other person from the team as well as a couple other people from other departments. I was asked a series of questions and then had to explain and go over the work that I have done. After the interview was over they advised they would let me know if I got the job or not but the process can take months because it is an university.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bridgewater State University (Bridgewater, MA).

Interview

You fill out a simple application, and they schedule one interview with you.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel most students struggle with in this subject?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - every tutor starts off at $8.00 and gets a $0.25 raise each year and for completing training.

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgewater State University in February 2012.

Interview

Long day but the staff was helpful and friendly.