Bridgewater State University

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bridgewater State University

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bridgewater, MA
    Anonymous Employee in West Bridgewater, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bridgewater State University in December 2013.

First I had a phone interview then I was later called in for a formal interview. I was brought to a conference room with the hiring manager and one other person from the team as well as a couple other people from other departments. I was asked a series of questions and then had to explain and go over the work that I have done. After the interview was over they advised they would let me know if I got the job or not but the process can take months because it is an university.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected questions it was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, MA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bridgewater State University.

You fill out a simple application, and they schedule one interview with you.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel most students struggle with in this subject?   Answer Question
    No negotiation - every tutor starts off at $8.00 and gets a $0.25 raise each year and for completing training.

Assistant Professor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Bridgewater State University in February 2012.

Long day but the staff was helpful and friendly.