Brigade Enterprises Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigade Enterprises Limited

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews followed by final round, first round is HR round, 2nd round manager technical and 3rd round b senior management staff. Final round was both HR and senior management

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to latest construction technology   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward and we were asked to come to site rathern than corporate office. That was a little different. The Vice President of projects himself took the interview and the knowledge he had was eminent in the way he presented himself. We were showed around the site to undertsand better about what they were doing after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What you wanna learn in internship? What are your goals in life? What are your achievement?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

i have to intract with clients , should give happy services,

Interview Questions

• If its an verry difficult situation i have to my level best till 80% if also cant manage mens i will tranfer to higher position   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Was seemless and very well co-ordinated, excellent HR team. They were always a step ahead and didn't make one feel out of place. The process was well co-ordinated and managed. The 1:1 interview was very basic but it did test ones knowledge in the field one is venturing into. the post interview training session was also impeccable.

Interview Questions

• What is water cement ratio and how does it alter the performance of concrete?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Well organized interview schedule but could have been more technically challenging. the paper remains the same for a fresher as well as person upto 5 years of experience.

Interview Questions

• What is water cement ratio?   2 Answers
    • Do a rate analysis from 1st principle method   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it stand