Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigade Enterprises LimitedMore
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited.
3 rounds of interviews followed by final round, first round is HR round, 2nd round manager technical and 3rd round b senior management staff. Final round was both HR and senior management
- Technical questions related to latest construction technology Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.
It was pretty straight forward and we were asked to come to site rathern than corporate office. That was a little different. The Vice President of projects himself took the interview and the knowledge he had was eminent in the way he presented himself. We were showed around the site to undertsand better about what they were doing after the interview.
- What you wanna learn in internship? What are your goals in life? What are your achievement? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.
i have to intract with clients , should give happy services,
- If its an verry difficult situation i have to my level best till 80% if also cant manage mens i will tranfer to higher position Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Brigade Enterprises Limited (Bangalore (India)) in July 2008.
Well organized interview schedule but could have been more technically challenging. the paper remains the same for a fresher as well as person upto 5 years of experience.
No negotiation, take it or leave it stand
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review