Briggs & Veselka

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Support Specialist Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Briggs & Veselka in December 2013.

Interview Details – Received interview via a recruiter. Met with hiring manager who oversaw IT department by default. Then met with IT employee. Very nice setting. Most questions were direct and softballs. Nothing off the wall. Straight forward, but no post contact.

Interview Question – My mistake, but since it had been over a decade since I last had an interview, I really was unprepared for the "Where do see yourself in five years in work and personal life". I had only considered work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Briggs & Veselka? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Briggs & Veselka interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Briggs & Veselka employees and interview candidates.