Brigham Young University (BYU)
www.byu.edu Provo, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Brigham Young University (BYU) Computer Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Computer Technician Interview

Computer Technician
Provo, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brigham Young University (BYU) in August 2009.

Interview Details – Told my friend I needed a job and he said he'd look into it. He gave me his supervisor's e-mail, I submitted a resume and got called up for an interview a couple of weeks later.
The interview was laid back, I just wore a collared shirt and slacks. The two supervisors hadn't even looked over my resume ahead of time. After a few basic behavioral questions, they asked if I was color blind. They didn't explicitly tell me I had the job, but the way they joked around it was fairly clear. I got the phone call a few days later.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a fellow employee who you don't get along with?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Computer Technician Interview

Computer Technician
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Brigham Young University (BYU) in August 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, went in for 1-on-1 with manager, then met with current tech to have knowledge/skills test

Interview Question – What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigham Young University (BYU)

Worked for Brigham Young University (BYU)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brigham Young University (BYU) Computer Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brigham Young University (BYU) employees and interview candidates.