Brigham Young University (BYU) Computer Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brigham Young University (BYU) in August 2009.

Told my friend I needed a job and he said he'd look into it. He gave me his supervisor's e-mail, I submitted a resume and got called up for an interview a couple of weeks later.
The interview was laid back, I just wore a collared shirt and slacks. The two supervisors hadn't even looked over my resume ahead of time. After a few basic behavioral questions, they asked if I was color blind. They didn't explicitly tell me I had the job, but the way they joked around it was fairly clear. I got the phone call a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with a fellow employee who you don't get along with?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham Young University (BYU)

Computer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brigham Young University (BYU) in August 2008.

Applied online, went in for 1-on-1 with manager, then met with current tech to have knowledge/skills test

Interview Questions