Brigham Young University (BYU)

www.byu.edu

Brigham Young University (BYU) Mail Sorter Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mail Sorter Interview

Mail Sorter
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Brigham Young University (BYU) in July 2010.

Interview Details – I found out about the position on the university student employment website and applied by simply emailing my resume to the supervisor of the data entry department. I was called within a few days of applying and set up an interview time for the next day.

The interview was pretty easy. I sat down with the department supervisor and a student who had been working in he department for 3 years. The questions were simple, direct, and respectful. The interview only lasted about 10-15 minutes and I walked out with a good feeling. They called me back about 3 days later and told me I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Hours worked was definitely negotiable, but the pay wasn't really.

Worked for Brigham Young University (BYU)? Contribute to the Community!