Brigham and Women's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Dietetic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a a tour of the facility and discussion of the internship. This was followed by a group interview. Attendees were asked to introduce themselves and were then asked a difficult question. The internship director recorded answers and concluded the tour. This portion was optional given that the majority of the application was online but is strongly recommended.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most challenging aspect of your career so far?   Answer Question

IS Programmer/Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I received an email from the department head asking me to contact their secretary to schedule interviews. I was interviewed by all PIs and statisticians (separately) in that department. They mainly asked me to provide more details about my previous research experience, like what models were used in analysis, and what are the limitations of your study.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in for Interview and met with the lab manager, my potential mentor and the PI separately. They were very informative about the position and answered my questions in full details. They asked me for a list of references after the interview but apparently never contacted any of my references.

Interview Questions

• Favorite research experience and why? What do you know about our lab?   Answer Question

Research Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very long and tedious with little promises. I had to keep following up and leaving messages but no one got back to me on the same day. I feel as if it took so long because I asked for a high salary and they wanted to see if they could find a candidate who wasn't asking for as much.

Interview Questions

• Why I was looking for another job   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online at the partners website, was then asked by PI to send my cover letter, then a phone interview, then an in person interview all within a week. Met with the PI, the office staff, and the current RAs

RN Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The online application was very glitchy and therefore time consuming. I got multiple error messages and ended up having to start all over again. Interview process was good. Met with staff and got a tour of the unit. Pretty standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would your colleagues describe you? What do you think you need in order to be successful in this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and came to an agreement.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

The interview was nice, the woman I interviewed with was very welcoming and warm. They asked the usual interview questions like 'Why do you want this position and what makes you a good fit.." etc.

Interview Questions

I got a better job offer elsewhere.

Pct Interview

Interview

it took forever to get information. i waited and waited to hear something back. and then i finally did. i was relieved when i got a phone call saying that they wanted me to work for them. YAY

Interview Questions

Interview

I Applied online. Meet the managers. The interview process was the same as most companies. Hard a dual interview process but everything was straight forward. Got the call back. Interview with administrators. Process took about a month from initial date of applying

Research Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

I was initially contacted via email to set up an interview. I was living remotely at the time, and they were very open to a Skype interview to avoid travel. The interview was conducted via Skype, and was very straightforward. I essentially walked them through my resume and experiences and answered a few other basic questions. Overall the interviewer was very laid-back and it felt more like a conversation than an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• What lab techniques are you familiar with? What was your favorite experience/part of college?   Answer Question