Brigham and Women's Hospital

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in April 2010.

Interview Details – Group interviews with cross-functional team leaders. Relaxed environment over two days of interviews. Felt welcomed and valued.

Interview Question – What is the worst mistake you made in a previous job. How and why did that happen. What were the repercussions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was OK. They low-balled me on salary and moving expenses, but we negotiated over a week to come to a conclusion.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial interview with my soon to be boss and the Director of Operations. It was a very friendly and positive interview. I was asked to meet with the department chairman that day as well, however the interview had run on so long that I needed to schedule another time to come back. I did not hear back initially, and then after I followed up, they ,are an offer. The offer was at the low end of what we had discussed in the interview.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable moving away from direct patient contact?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation - this is what I was told by the office administrator that made the initial offer when I tried to negotiate. A year later in an office meeting, this same person bragged about how much latitude there was in salary negotiations. I was livid! Don't be fooled like I was!

Worked for Brigham and Women's Hospital? Contribute to the Community!