Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Research Assistant I (7)
- Research Technician (6)
- Research Assistant (5)
- Research Fellow (4)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (4)
- Research Specialist (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Medical Technologist (2)
- Administration Assistant (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Assistant Professor (1)
- RN (1)
- Instructor (1)
- Research Assistant II (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Research Tech (1)
- Director (1)
- Pharmacy Technician (1)
- Practice Assistant (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Pct (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Billing Analyst (1)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Administrative Fellowship (1)
- Transplant Coordinator (1)
- Technical Research Assistant II (1)
- Dietetic (1)
Research Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.
thorough, great process that helped me get good idea of job. it was good to meet the whole team. enjoyed the process. i don't have any negative experiences from the process, and would recommend brigham.
- why are you interested in the job? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital
Research Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Usual - scientific presentation of past work to lab. Chat with boss and potential colleagues.
- Question about my hobbies was rather unexpected, usually it's just about science, future projects,, what I can do... Answer Question
Background check, verification of education, a bit taken aback by fact, that the official offer was lower than what we agreed on with my boss. I had that happen in academia before though...
Research Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2010.
Was very easy. Had one interview with the PI and was hired.
- Nothing really difficult. Answer Question