Brigham and Women's Hospital Research Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

thorough, great process that helped me get good idea of job. it was good to meet the whole team. enjoyed the process. i don't have any negative experiences from the process, and would recommend brigham.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Brigham and Women's Hospital

Research Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

Interview

Usual - scientific presentation of past work to lab. Chat with boss and potential colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Question about my hobbies was rather unexpected, usually it's just about science, future projects,, what I can do...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Background check, verification of education, a bit taken aback by fact, that the official offer was lower than what we agreed on with my boss. I had that happen in academia before though...

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

Was very easy. Had one interview with the PI and was hired.