Bright Horizons Family Solutions Infant Teacher Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email shortly after. I then had a short phone conversation/interview with a recruitement supervisor which was very comfortable and basic. Afterwards a one on one interview was set up a few days out at one of the day cares. The facility was beautiful and all the employees were nice and inviting. The interview was 20 minutes and very comfortable. She was friendly, professional and the questions were all pretty straight foward.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most rewarding and challenging aspect of this job?   Answer Question

Preschool Teacher (Infant Room) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Berkeley, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewers were not organized and They were late for the interview. Both interviewers were snotty, rude and unprofessional. They kept checking on their cell phones, and popping in and out of the room for one reason or another. I was completely turned off.

Interview Questions

• How does all my years experience fit in with the position   1 Answer

Interviewers behavior during interview

Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions in July 2014.

Interview

Probably one to worst experiences I've ever had with a rude interviewer and I chose to end it after that step because there was no way I was going to work for someone who represented the company in such a fashion. She straight out admitted she hadn't read my resume and was "forced" to call because the boss put it on her "things to do list". I'm also okay with early phone calls but this was WELL before 7:30 in the morning. She goes on to ask me about my health certifications in first aid, CPR, etc. Went on to say "well first aid and defibrillator training aren't the same thing?" Yup, no better way to start your morning.

Interview Questions

Interviewer had no knowledge of position and I would not want to work for a company who presents themselves in that fashion

Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

Once an online or paper application is submitted, it is then forwarded to the area recruiter who will follow up with a phone interview. Once the applicant passes the phone interview, there will be a traditional interview, a working interview, where the applicant works with the prospective position and the children. Once that interview is passed, it is up to management to decide whether to make an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• There are some scenarios that were presented to me that I had never been through and I was asked to provide insight into solving the problems that the scenario talked about. I could not at the time but have learned the answer to the question since.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly simple. I was coming in with little experience so I was offered a low rate.

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions (Iowa City, IA) in August 2011.

Interview

The questions were very detailed oriented and more about whether or not I had experience in working with children as well as what my best qualities are.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiable.

Infant Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions.

Interview

Both regional hiring personelle I talked to did get back to me eventually, and were very courteous.