Bright House Networks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Inside Sales Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bright House Networks in June 2014.

Interview Details – Had a brief phone interview with HR person and then 1 hour face to face interview both with the on the floor manager and the head of the sale department. .

Interview Question – Please sell me this pen.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – $12/hr

Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks in August 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, not even 5 minutes later submitting the app, i got a call about my resume i submitted. He told me about the job and emailed me an assessment to take. Assessment was pretty easy, thought i bombed the typing test because i don't type that fast, maybe like 25-30 wpm. A week later had a phone interview with recruiter, pretty basic, asked 2 STAR questions and a lot of other questions that are mainly yes or no. Same day, got a call 30 minutes later to schedule a group session which just gave an overview of the company and the position. There were about 15 of us interview 1 by 1 with different people. Asked to sell a pen and about 5 or 6 STAR questions lasted about 30-50 minutes. Then proceed to interview with the director which was a quick interview about 5 minutes, just asked basic questions mainly yes or no and why should we hire you, i felt rushed because she was talking so fast like she had somewhere to go. Then she thanked me and had me fill out background check form and drug testing form. So therefore i got the job. Overall pleasant experience, kinda felt like they hired all 15 of us just to have yes in the upcoming trading class in which i overheard the mangers saying that they need to fill 130 seats for October so lucky me.....

Interview Questions

• Sell this pen   View Answer
  • Time when you went above and beyond. Time you dealt with difficult customer. Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Started at 11 something, don't remember. No negotiation because i really needed a job change.

Ind Harbor Bch, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initial contact is over the phone and a screening process. Then if they're interested they have you attend a large gathering with about 2 dozen other candidates. You're then individually interviewed first by a supervisor then a director and if the director likes you they'll start your background paperwork and send you home with drug test paperwork for you to complete in the next 48 hours.

Interview Question – Can you work a non typical schedule?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fine, they call you after about 2 weeks after your background clears and give you a formal job offer including the pay scale.

Very Easy Interview

General/Inbound Sales Interview

General/Inbound Sales

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks.

Interview Details – my town had a job fair and the hr was there and gave me the opportunity to apply last minute and gave me an interview i was the last one hired out of 500 interviews

Interview Question – why would you like to work for our company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – do not take the job if this is the only income thats going in to your home most likely my situation will happen to other waste of time

Customer Service Professional Interview

Customer Service Professional
Auburndale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was called within 2 weeks for an in-person interview. I met with two Managers, then the Call Center Operations Manager, who was very nice. I took my drug screening that day immediately after my interview, and was called to start later that week. The whole process was very quick.

Interview Question – VERY typical questions: tell me about a time when you handled a difficult customer, what should you say to an upset customer, what is the 'right' answer for any customer, etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not in a position to negotiate.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bright House Networks in February 2014.

Interview Details – I have received an email, and applied the same night. Then the next day I had received an email for the assessment which I passed and ended up getting a follow up call the next morning for a phone interview. She ended up calling me back the next day and asked for me to come in for an individual interview with a hiring manager. We sati and watched a mini slide show about brighthouse and went one by one to proceed with the interview. I honestly thought I did horrific but I ended up doing so well that the hiring manager wanted me to meet with the director of that particular brighthouse site and she walked me to HR where I then did my paperwork and was hired in the spot!

Negotiation Details – It was tricky but you have to be on your toes about how to answer any question given to you.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Bright House Networks

Interview Details – It is quite lengthy and will take 3-4 interviews. If the company is interested in you the process moves smothly and quickly. If the company choses to go with a different candidate it may take several weeks to get a response for the company.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time that you had a dispute or disagreement with your Manager or Director and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Riverview, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks in April 2013.

Interview Details – Touch and go via web based application. Phone interview with management or technical recruiters, and then face to face interview with management and peers.

Interview Question – Explain in as granular way as possible what happens when a user inputs a web address in a web browser and strikes the enter key.

Explain what you could gather from a system that reports it is in Stratum 16.

How would you go about troubleshooting a storage performance related complaint from a customer?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very terse negotiation for internal hires.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lakeland Highlands, FL

I interviewed at Bright House Networks in January 2014.

Interview Details – i received a call and they asked me to come in and inerview in person. The interview was about 10 minutes. they offered and i accepted. it was a pleasent experience.

Interview Question – have you ever lost your temper and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – it was based on experience. they offered me high tier

Auburndale, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bright House Networks in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online, received interview (basic) over the phone, then in person, there were a lot of people scheduled at the same time. Waited 3 hours for my 10 minute interview. Interviewer didn't even ask me if I had any questions and did not allow me to ask questions, I felt rushed however they say in the presentation that they would like the interview to also be about us interviewing them as well.

Interview Question – go from helping customer to selling same customer internet service.   View Answer

Worked for Bright House Networks? Contribute to the Community!