BrightTALK

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BrightTALK in November 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview
2. 1:1 interview with CMO, Sr. Marketing Manager, and Sales Executive.
3. 2nd phone interview with an alternate Sales Executive
4. 2nd 1:1 interview with CEO and Accounts Director

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BrightTALK in November 2010.

Interview Details – It starts with a phone interview with the CMO and then they asked me to come in a day or two after for an in person interview. I interviewed with 4 people, including the CEO. I'd say the interview with the CEO is the most nerve wrecking as he doesn't ask normal interview questions. He tries to analyze you by asking you why you made the decisions you've made, like why did you decide to go to this school, why this major, why this city, just lots of whys, which caught me off guard because I was not prepared for those questions. The interview with the CMO on the other hand was quite easy and quite conversational. She wanted to know more about you as a person and less on experience, which I thought was a little weird as well since this is a marketing position, so i thought she'd have tougher questions..

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BrightTALK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BrightTALK interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BrightTALK employees and interview candidates.