Brighterion Project Management and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Management and Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brighterion in November 2010.

I found this position on Craigslist. I sent my resume at 1PM and got an email response back for an interview at 4PM the same day. The day of my interview I tried to do some recon on the company by researching their website as well as doing a Google search (and this is how I found glassdoor.com) I should have been prepared for an interesting interviewing experience after reading about other person's interviews on this website. My second clue that I was in for a doozy was when I hit the bathroom on the same floor as Brighterion's offices before my interview---because I met a very friendly woman who was doing her makeup in the mirror. She asked me if I worked for Brighterion and I said no but I was interviewing for them in just 10 minutes. She goes, "oh, well maybe one day I'll know what they really do as a company". There are a total of two companies per floor in their office building, and the only other company on their floor has no idea what they do? Upon entering the office (where I had to knock and wait because it was locked), I was greeted by a receptionist and row upon row of cubicles with what looked to be college students. It was dead silent. Eerily silent. After a 10 minute wait I was ushered to an internal conference room where I was told to take a seat. My interviewee (who remained unnamed until the end the interview) came in and immediately began asking questions that seemed somewhat irrelevant to anything. Some of the key things I remembered from the interview are:
-Him rambling on about how important honesty is
-If I was the project manager, how would I get a programmer to finish something on time?
-Do you think your parents would want to see you in this position?
-What are my goals in life?

We'll see what happens I suppose.

Interview Questions
  • Do you really think your parents want to see you in this position?   Answer Question