Brighton Collectibles

Engaged Employer

Brighton Collectibles Sales Partner Interview Questions

2.3

Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles.

Interview

Not organized. New managing partners were off being trained at other stores around the country so DM was handling local hiring. Managing partner I assume had final say but DM seemed to have had interviews and made the selections for her which I think she sometimes resents as I get the impression not everyone is who she would have selected. HR lost my paper application I had submitted in person a month after I started working there and I had to resend it - not the most organized bunch...

Other Interview Reviews for Brighton Collectibles

Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Bellevue, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from the manager. Met with her. Interviewed with her, met dist. mngr, met with the twice, Did the paperwork, hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No problem

Sales Partner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone call with very basic questions, followed by a face to face interview with pretty easy, basic questions about character and work ethic.

Interview Questions