Brighton Collectibles

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brighton Collectibles in February 2012.

Applied online. Got a call from the manager. Met with her. Interviewed with her, met dist. mngr, met with the twice, Did the paperwork, hired.

Interview Questions
No problem

Other Interview Reviews for Brighton Collectibles

Sales Partner Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Brighton Collectibles.

Not organized. New managing partners were off being trained at other stores around the country so DM was handling local hiring. Managing partner I assume had final say but DM seemed to have had interviews and made the selections for her which I think she sometimes resents as I get the impression not everyone is who she would have selected. HR lost my paper application I had submitted in person a month after I started working there and I had to resend it - not the most organized bunch...

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brighton Collectibles in December 2009.

Phone call with very basic questions, followed by a face to face interview with pretty easy, basic questions about character and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brighton Collectibles? Contribute to the Community!