Brighton Collectibles

Brighton Collectibles Sales Partner Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Partner Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles.

Not organized. New managing partners were off being trained at other stores around the country so DM was handling local hiring. Managing partner I assume had final say but DM seemed to have had interviews and made the selections for her which I think she sometimes resents as I get the impression not everyone is who she would have selected. HR lost my paper application I had submitted in person a month after I started working there and I had to resend it - not the most organized bunch...

Other Interview Reviews for Brighton Collectibles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles in February 2012.

Applied online. Got a call from the manager. Met with her. Interviewed with her, met dist. mngr, met with the twice, Did the paperwork, hired.

Interview Questions
    No problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brighton Collectibles in December 2009.

Phone call with very basic questions, followed by a face to face interview with pretty easy, basic questions about character and work ethic.

Interview Questions