Brightpoint

www.brightpoint.com

Brightpoint Interview Questions

2.2

ME Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Brightpoint.

one on one interview on campus, typical question. But the person who should have interviewed me didn't show because of traveling. About 20 minutes talk, but I waited for 3 weeks to get the result that I'm out.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brightpoint in January 2011.

Met with 3 different people. All 4 were assistant directors or directors. I was called initially by talent acquisition. There were 2 sets of interviews and the job offer came after the 2nd set.

Interview Questions
    An offer was sent to me and while the salary was not so great the vacation was good. I accepted.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Brightpoint in January 2011.

I interviewed with the network, service desk, and server group managers. They asked general questions about technology to see if I had a general understanding about the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you prioritize multiple urgent requests that occur at the same time?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Brightpoint in February 2010.

The initial interview was via phone with the in-house recruiter. I was interested in the company and the position and accepted the in person interview. My in person interviews were with 3 people. All went well. The first was with the VP of Sales and I would have reported directly to him. The other two were also VP level.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any questions being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

I declined the offer because the VP of Sales answered my questions in a way that led me to believe that he was a micro manager and wanted me to run my team in the same manner. I could have done this if that is what I had to do, but ultimately, I would not be happy and neither would my team.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Brightpoint.

Straightforward process, just one telephone interview and within 3 hours an offer was made. Lengthy negotiation process as more emphasis was placed on benefits than the base salary.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy technical questions, nothing difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Lengthy, be sure to ask for anything you have in mind, they are pretty open towards reasonable concerns.

National Account Manager Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brightpoint in September 2008.

The process is disorganized. The people you are supposed to meet don't show up and send their underlings to perform the interview. The questions lack structure and basically you end up meeting 1-2 people that ask you relevant questions. The HR portion of the interview is organized.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in your professional career when you had to deal with conflict with a fellow employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

The salary offer was laughable. Considering that their office is in a far corner of the city, unless you live next door, they don't even cover you for the increase in gas prices based on their salaries. Bonuses are nothing to speak of.