Brink's Home Security

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brink's Home Security in January 2009.

Interview Details – Called for a 10 minute feel-out phone interview. Managers face-to-face interview for 30 minutes.

Interview Question – Sales experience?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable starting pay. Payout structure in place.

Security Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Brink's Home Security in October 2010.

Interview Details – previous work questions..........nothing unusual

Interview Question – What have you done before   View Answer

Security Sales Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Brink's Home Security in July 2010.

Interview Details – Recuriter set interview with company, the process took one week before the telephone interview took place. Once the telephone interview was completed, I was asked if I would be interested in meeting with the hiring manager. The hiring manager took one week to get back to me on a date, once we agreed on a day and time, the interview was short, he asked me about experience and ability to upsell products. It took about 3 weeks to get an offer, which i wasn't thrilled about and declined.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer who is challenging the product and what would you tell them if they are more interested in the competitor's product.   Answer Question

Security Sales Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brink's Home Security in March 2008.

Interview Details – Actually the GM did most of the talking

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Brinks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brink's Home Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brink's Home Security Security Sales Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brink's Home Security employees and interview candidates.