Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.5

Vault Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Fairly easy. Just discussed the position and the requirements of the job. Very simple and straight foward. The hiring manager did a lot of explaining about the job and what I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this Brinks?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Driver/Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After applying online and receiving a call from an HR representative in the area for which i applied an interview was set up. The interview was performed with the Manger of route logistics. Normal interview questions were asked. After the interview a few days later a conditional offer was given and accepted. The terms of the offer were you had to pass a pretty thorough Urinalysis for drugs, You have to pass a polygraph exam, and pass a driving test, and have a decent driving record for the past 5 years (didn't have to be clean). After that was passed then your formal training began. The whole process lasted a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate pay rate however they do not budge on starting pay.

Vault Cash Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in I interviewed with someone who wasn't scheduled to interview me. She asked a couple basic job questions. She talked more than asking questions. Didn't hear from them until a week or so later.

Business Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

4 interviews, one phone interview with recruiter, one one-on-one with the manager, one long technical interview and one online personality test. it took over 2 weeks for the whole process.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

introduction, wanted to know about me, why brinks, why the sudden change of career choice from medical to Brinks, what do you expect from brinks, what are your goals short and long term

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

They ask alot of questions but it was a fast interview he ask would i be able to work long hours that was it has anyone else had a interview with brinks go like this then i got a email from a thing asking about the work tax credit anyone knows the hiring process

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I sent in my resume and someone contacted me in less than 3 days to schedule an interview. I completed a Skype interview and then an in-person interview on site. Both went very well. The questions were appropriate and applicable. Afterwards, I was instructed to complete a background check, personality test, and drug screening before presented with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Provide me with a brief overview of your previous work experiences as well as what you enjoy doing outside of work.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy I waited on the person to interview me for about 30 minutes cause they were very busy but the interview was quick and easy the guy was easy to talk to and seem really nice.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Pensacola, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick and to the point interview. Seemed very organized. The process had several steps and consisted of testing, interviewing, and making sure that I was a good fit for the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• They talked about my past and asked me about where I saw myself in a few years.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

easy to the point, ask why are you interested, what skills do you have to help you do this job, very to the point, rather easy, didnt have to explain much