Brink's, Incorporated

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.5

Messenger Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

You have to pass a polygraph, background investigation, and interviews before you do a training program that lasts a few weeks. Got to pass a physical as well. Applicants are selected from the database based on military and security backgrounds and then regular people that have no criminal history. It's kind of random so the best candidate may not necessarily get an interview. Keeps HR from having to worry about EEO scandals.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really crazy about the process. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Cash Logistics Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

I received a call from Brinks to schedule an interview several weeks after submitting an application. The interview was simple--I was just asked to tell them a little about myself. After explaining that I had banking experience, they said that they would like me to continue in the hiring process. I was put in contact with a recruiter in Texas. She was unresponsive after I asked for help with some of the pre-hire paperwork and when I asked for clarification on my start date. After I asked again for help, she insisted I call her. She was condescending on the phone and unhelpful. When I emailed her later after finally confirming my start date to ask for information about where and when I should report my first day, she emailed me in all caps, stating that she'd tell me later.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions besides "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Product Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Takes 4 weeks to get on board. Hiring folks are a little deceiving. It is not their fault, they don't know what goes on in the other side of the business. The nightmare begins once through training. You could easily be blind-sided if you are not prepared for it.

Inside Sales Relationship Manager Interview

Horrible department (inside sales). absolutely no structure. You have no training, directors and managers have no idea what they are doing. you are given a bogus portfolio to manage with no account info and half of them have no been a customer of brinks for years. when asking questions to do something managers have no idea but act like they know everything and will tell you to go find out for yourself. Management shows favoritism to a few people and others and just left hanging. everyone is supposed to have a monthly and quarterly goals, but none of the employees know their goals since management changes it up every month. VP and director just chasing some numbers which they even know they cannot accomplish. You are just a number to them not a person. Horrible place to work. Please don't waste your time applying to this position. (inside sales relationship manager)

Logistics Cash Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in March 2014.

I applied online. It took about 2 weeks to hear back which was a voicemail message from their Hr department. I called back and got the details of the position and was briefly given a phone interview. It was a Wednesday and I was told Thursday was available.

Next day I met with the General manager for the interview. It was nice smooth and you can tell that went smooth. I was told I would hear back from them in 2 weeks. What I thought was terrible news was actually true. I was called for a follow up interview with a Director the following week.

That went even smoother than the first interview. I was basically given a heads up of what is to come.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate like I thought I should but unfortunately I'm now regretting knowing what I do compared to my other managers. But I now after under a year should be expecting a promotion, and title change.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in January 2014.

long winded

Interview Questions
    no negotiations - you either accept or decline

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interviewed with head hunter first and then interviewed with senior management face to face on three different occasions before getting the job.

Product Development Interview

Applied online, brought to the office for first round and second round. Both rounds behavioral.

Vault Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in September 2013.

I applied online and about 2 weeks later had a call to set up the interview. The HR person who called also had a few questions for me (ex: distance from job, PT or FT) but the one that kind of surprised me was when she asked if i would be willing to carry a gun! I was surprised but answered honest;y, saying I had no personal issues with it but I also had no qualifications. She reassured me that they take care of all of that for me.

The following day was my interview. It went well, simple questions and an in depth description of the job so there were no surprises. At the location I interviewed at, carrying a gun was not necessary as he already had his quota. At the end of the interview, he said he would call HR, get my background done and I could start ASAP!! He did say that it would take about a week-10 days for it all to go through.

About a week later, I recieved the call from HR and the offer letter.

Interview Questions

The pay was a little less then I had hoped (but competitive)
    The commute was the worst part, took about 40 minutes without traffic so that translates to about 1:30 each way.
    Childcare issues

Messenger Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Hiring process can be time consuming, I applied online at Brinks Inc and shortly after had an interview. Interview consisted of security related questions. Week later I had to do a physical fitness test, included pulling and pushing weights, also had to carry multiple weights. Then had a polygraph test consisted of very personal questions but questions were anonymous to Brinks , the evaluator would just pass you or not. Also drug testing for hiring, then random throughout employment.

Interview Questions
    • During polygraph the evaluator will ask questions such as "have you ever stolen anything" just be honest, because if they catch you lying it will be a no go.   View Answer
    No negotiation, it's set pay and benefits.