Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

The process took about 5 weeks. I happened to meet the hiring team on campus I submitted my resume and they called me for face to face interview at their location

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with business continuity   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much to negotiate

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

You have to pass a polygraph, background investigation, and interviews before you do a training program that lasts a few weeks. Got to pass a physical as well. Applicants are selected from the database based on military and security backgrounds and then regular people that have no criminal history. It's kind of random so the best candidate may not necessarily get an interview. Keeps HR from having to worry about EEO scandals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really crazy about the process. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Cash Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

I received a call from Brinks to schedule an interview several weeks after submitting an application. The interview was simple--I was just asked to tell them a little about myself. After explaining that I had banking experience, they said that they would like me to continue in the hiring process. I was put in contact with a recruiter in Texas. She was unresponsive after I asked for help with some of the pre-hire paperwork and when I asked for clarification on my start date. After I asked again for help, she insisted I call her. She was condescending on the phone and unhelpful. When I emailed her later after finally confirming my start date to ask for information about where and when I should report my first day, she emailed me in all caps, stating that she'd tell me later.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions besides "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Product Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Takes 4 weeks to get on board. Hiring folks are a little deceiving. It is not their fault, they don't know what goes on in the other side of the business. The nightmare begins once through training. You could easily be blind-sided if you are not prepared for it.

Inside Sales Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Horrible department (inside sales). absolutely no structure. You have no training, directors and managers have no idea what they are doing. you are given a bogus portfolio to manage with no account info and half of them have no been a customer of brinks for years. when asking questions to do something managers have no idea but act like they know everything and will tell you to go find out for yourself. Management shows favoritism to a few people and others and just left hanging. everyone is supposed to have a monthly and quarterly goals, but none of the employees know their goals since management changes it up every month. VP and director just chasing some numbers which they even know they cannot accomplish. You are just a number to them not a person. Horrible place to work. Please don't waste your time applying to this position. (inside sales relationship manager)

Logistics Cash Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. It took about 2 weeks to hear back which was a voicemail message from their Hr department. I called back and got the details of the position and was briefly given a phone interview. It was a Wednesday and I was told Thursday was available.

Next day I met with the General manager for the interview. It was nice smooth and you can tell that went smooth. I was told I would hear back from them in 2 weeks. What I thought was terrible news was actually true. I was called for a follow up interview with a Director the following week.

That went even smoother than the first interview. I was basically given a heads up of what is to come.

Interview Questions

• What was my current salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate like I thought I should but unfortunately I'm now regretting knowing what I do compared to my other managers. But I now after under a year should be expecting a promotion, and title change.

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

long winded

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations - you either accept or decline

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Interviewed with head hunter first and then interviewed with senior management face to face on three different occasions before getting the job.

Product Development Interview

Interview

Applied online, brought to the office for first round and second round. Both rounds behavioral.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Doral, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Smooth, courteous and extensive. There were some logistics limitations to complete the interview process due to heavy travel plans of interviewers. However, once the interviewing process was over the negotiation and offer letter were very easy to handle.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the usual ones of a common interview like what makes you different from the rest of the candidates?, why should I hire you?, tell me more about yourself and your professional experience, how important is the loose of family time.for you?, etc.   1 Answer