Brink's, Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.5

Product Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Takes 4 weeks to get on board. Hiring folks are a little deceiving. It is not their fault, they don't know what goes on in the other side of the business. The nightmare begins once through training. You could easily be blind-sided if you are not prepared for it.

Inside Sales Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

Horrible department (inside sales). absolutely no structure. You have no training, directors and managers have no idea what they are doing. you are given a bogus portfolio to manage with no account info and half of them have no been a customer of brinks for years. when asking questions to do something managers have no idea but act like they know everything and will tell you to go find out for yourself. Management shows favoritism to a few people and others and just left hanging. everyone is supposed to have a monthly and quarterly goals, but none of the employees know their goals since management changes it up every month. VP and director just chasing some numbers which they even know they cannot accomplish. You are just a number to them not a person. Horrible place to work. Please don't waste your time applying to this position. (inside sales relationship manager)

Logistics Cash Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online. It took about 2 weeks to hear back which was a voicemail message from their Hr department. I called back and got the details of the position and was briefly given a phone interview. It was a Wednesday and I was told Thursday was available. Next day I met with the General manager for the interview. It was nice smooth and you can tell that went smooth. I was told I would hear back from them in 2 weeks. What I thought was terrible news was actually true. I was called for a follow up interview with a Director the following week. That went even smoother than the first interview. I was basically given a heads up of what is to come.

Interview Questions

• What was my current salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate like I thought I should but unfortunately I'm now regretting knowing what I do compared to my other managers. But I now after under a year should be expecting a promotion, and title change.

Messenger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

long winded

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations - you either accept or decline

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Interviewed with head hunter first and then interviewed with senior management face to face on three different occasions before getting the job.

Product Development Interview

Interview

Applied online, brought to the office for first round and second round. Both rounds behavioral.

Armored Driver/Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Was a typical interview. The interviewer did not mention several changes coming in the company that would have made me change my mind. I feel tricked into working here because they are always short staffed with a high turnover rate..

Interview Questions

• Can i handle being in a stressful and dangerous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Doral, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Smooth, courteous and extensive. There were some logistics limitations to complete the interview process due to heavy travel plans of interviewers. However, once the interviewing process was over the negotiation and offer letter were very easy to handle.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the usual ones of a common interview like what makes you different from the rest of the candidates?, why should I hire you?, tell me more about yourself and your professional experience, how important is the loose of family time.for you?, etc.   1 Answer

Vault Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 weeks later had a call to set up the interview. The HR person who called also had a few questions for me (ex: distance from job, PT or FT) but the one that kind of surprised me was when she asked if i would be willing to carry a gun! I was surprised but answered honest;y, saying I had no personal issues with it but I also had no qualifications. She reassured me that they take care of all of that for me. The following day was my interview. It went well, simple questions and an in depth description of the job so there were no surprises. At the location I interviewed at, carrying a gun was not necessary as he already had his quota. At the end of the interview, he said he would call HR, get my background done and I could start ASAP!! He did say that it would take about a week-10 days for it all to go through. About a week later, I recieved the call from HR and the offer letter.

Interview Questions

The pay was a little less then I had hoped (but competitive) The commute was the worst part, took about 40 minutes without traffic so that translates to about 1:30 each way. Childcare issues

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Hiring process can be time consuming, I applied online at Brinks Inc and shortly after had an interview. Interview consisted of security related questions. Week later I had to do a physical fitness test, included pulling and pushing weights, also had to carry multiple weights. Then had a polygraph test consisted of very personal questions but questions were anonymous to Brinks , the evaluator would just pass you or not. Also drug testing for hiring, then random throughout employment.

Interview Questions

• During polygraph the evaluator will ask questions such as "have you ever stolen anything" just be honest, because if they catch you lying it will be a no go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, it's set pay and benefits.