Brink's, Incorporated Messenger Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

2.6

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

You have to pass a polygraph, background investigation, and interviews before you do a training program that lasts a few weeks. Got to pass a physical as well. Applicants are selected from the database based on military and security backgrounds and then regular people that have no criminal history. It's kind of random so the best candidate may not necessarily get an interview. Keeps HR from having to worry about EEO scandals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really crazy about the process. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

long winded

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations - you either accept or decline

Messenger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview

Hiring process can be time consuming, I applied online at Brinks Inc and shortly after had an interview. Interview consisted of security related questions. Week later I had to do a physical fitness test, included pulling and pushing weights, also had to carry multiple weights. Then had a polygraph test consisted of very personal questions but questions were anonymous to Brinks , the evaluator would just pass you or not. Also drug testing for hiring, then random throughout employment.

Interview Questions

• During polygraph the evaluator will ask questions such as "have you ever stolen anything" just be honest, because if they catch you lying it will be a no go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, it's set pay and benefits.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (San Bernardino, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

You will be interviewed once or twice depending on how much your interviewer likes you. They are looking for dedicated people who will do whatever it takes to get the job done while utilizing common sense and best judgement. You will need to apply online multiple times because applications are often selected at random, due to the fact it is impossible to read every single application that is submitted. I submitted four applications before I got a call. You will then get an interview and if you pass that you are in good shape. The background packet is the tricky part it goes more in depth than some law enforcement agencies. You need to respond to your background investigator immediately. If you cannot reach them leave them a message and always ask for confirmation that they have received your documents. They receive so many faxes at the H.R office that they often times will not look for it unless you ask them about it. It also shows dedication to working there which is what they really desire.

Interview Questions

• This is a dangerous job and you may have to carry large quantities of valuables or cash. You are risking your life, How do you feel about that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation just look at glassdoor.com to make sure you are getting the same wage as everyone else or just ask other employees if you know any.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Aurora, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

You need to take a test when you apply for the job so allow yourself some time before you apply. After that if they deem you worthy you will be asked to come in for an interview. For the interview come in dressed nice be positive and most of all be truthful. If Brinks finds you dishonest you will be let go.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are testing your honesty so answer all questions that make you seem like an angel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after a few weeks by a recruiter. The recruiter asked me several basic interview questions like what are my strengths, how does my experience apply to the job, etc. One or two weeks later interviewed at the office. In person interview was very casual, didn't really ask me any questions, just talked about what it was like to work there.

Got a better job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Baton Rouge, LA) in October 2011.

Interview

I showed up in business attire and was well ahead of the curve. It was surprising to see the casual attire other people wore to the interview. Manager seemed to want to hire me no matter how I answered his questions. He even made suggestions that expanded upon my answers that sounded better.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Birmingham, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

Answered an online ad, and was contacted by email for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by two supervisors. They really tried to convey what the job entailed and what would be expected of me so that there would be no surprises.

Interview Questions

• All Questions were straight forward for the most part. There were questions about carrying guns that might be tough for some people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2010.

Interview

Took forever to reach initial interview, after 4 months got call back, then another 6 weeks of testing and background investigation

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with working more than 60 hours per week?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated (Coppell, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Everything is done on line.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are risking your life for this pay!