Brink's, Incorporated

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Bernardino, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in October 2012.

Interview Details – You will be interviewed once or twice depending on how much your interviewer likes you. They are looking for dedicated people who will do whatever it takes to get the job done while utilizing common sense and best judgement. You will need to apply online multiple times because applications are often selected at random, due to the fact it is impossible to read every single application that is submitted. I submitted four applications before I got a call. You will then get an interview and if you pass that you are in good shape. The background packet is the tricky part it goes more in depth than some law enforcement agencies. You need to respond to your background investigator immediately. If you cannot reach them leave them a message and always ask for confirmation that they have received your documents. They receive so many faxes at the H.R office that they often times will not look for it unless you ask them about it. It also shows dedication to working there which is what they really desire.

Interview Question – This is a dangerous job and you may have to carry large quantities of valuables or cash. You are risking your life, How do you feel about that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just look at glassdoor.com to make sure you are getting the same wage as everyone else or just ask other employees if you know any.

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in January 2014.

Interview Details – long winded

Interview Question – several questions in this manner.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations - you either accept or decline

Birmingham, AL

I applied online - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in June 2011.

Interview Details – Answered an online ad, and was contacted by email for an interview. Went in and was interviewed by two supervisors. They really tried to convey what the job entailed and what would be expected of me so that there would be no surprises.

Interview Question – All Questions were straight forward for the most part. There were questions about carrying guns that might be tough for some people.   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in April 2010.

Interview Details – Took forever to reach initial interview, after 4 months got call back, then another 6 weeks of testing and background investigation

Interview Question – Do you have any problems with working more than 60 hours per week?   Answer Question

Aurora, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in August 2012.

Interview Details – You need to take a test when you apply for the job so allow yourself some time before you apply. After that if they deem you worthy you will be asked to come in for an interview. For the interview come in dressed nice be positive and most of all be truthful. If Brinks finds you dishonest you will be let go.

Interview Question – Most questions are testing your honesty so answer all questions that make you seem like an angel.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Coppell, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in December 2009.

Interview Details – Everything is done on line.

Interview Question – I need to replace people!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are risking your life for this pay!

Messenger

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated.

Interview Details – Hiring process can be time consuming, I applied online at Brinks Inc and shortly after had an interview. Interview consisted of security related questions. Week later I had to do a physical fitness test, included pulling and pushing weights, also had to carry multiple weights. Then had a polygraph test consisted of very personal questions but questions were anonymous to Brinks , the evaluator would just pass you or not. Also drug testing for hiring, then random throughout employment.

Interview Question – During polygraph the evaluator will ask questions such as "have you ever stolen anything" just be honest, because if they catch you lying it will be a no go.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's set pay and benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted after a few weeks by a recruiter. The recruiter asked me several basic interview questions like what are my strengths, how does my experience apply to the job, etc. One or two weeks later interviewed at the office. In person interview was very casual, didn't really ask me any questions, just talked about what it was like to work there.

Interview Question – How would your experience apply to this position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better job offer.

Messenger

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in January 2010.

Interview Details – Can in talked witht the Branck manager. Shared who I was. Asked several back ground questions. Due to the nature of the job honesty is most important.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brink's, Incorporated

Worked for Brink's, Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!