Brink's, Incorporated

www.brinks.com

Brink's, Incorporated Vault Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Vault Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in September 2013.

I applied online and about 2 weeks later had a call to set up the interview. The HR person who called also had a few questions for me (ex: distance from job, PT or FT) but the one that kind of surprised me was when she asked if i would be willing to carry a gun! I was surprised but answered honest;y, saying I had no personal issues with it but I also had no qualifications. She reassured me that they take care of all of that for me.

The following day was my interview. It went well, simple questions and an in depth description of the job so there were no surprises. At the location I interviewed at, carrying a gun was not necessary as he already had his quota. At the end of the interview, he said he would call HR, get my background done and I could start ASAP!! He did say that it would take about a week-10 days for it all to go through.

About a week later, I recieved the call from HR and the offer letter.

Interview Questions

The pay was a little less then I had hoped (but competitive)
The commute was the worst part, took about 40 minutes without traffic so that translates to about 1:30 each way.
Childcare issues

Other Interview Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Vault Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Brink's, Incorporated in February 2013.

Drug Screen, polygraph, interview with hiring manager.I was asked several questions about my past and my future ambition. I decided I liked the job enough to manuever. I liked manager that was hiring me and they started talking to me about sports, which was nice. I thought it was a good way to weed out the worse candidates. Overall, I enjoyed the process despite it's flaws.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about my time at a company that I didn't like. I was honest about it and it worked out well enough.   Answer Question
    They said this is what you get, take it or leave it.