Brio Tuscan Grille Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brio Tuscan Grille

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille.

Interview

its real easy they hire you on the spot, you don't need any experience, be nice and polite, knowing multiple languages is a plus, answer anything they tell you. make sure you like nice

Interview Questions

• they ask a series of psychological questions, like what would you do in certain situation.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille.

Interview

Submitted online application, called in for interview. Met with Executive Chef, Assistant Manager and General Manager. Asked a viariety of questions by all 3. Interview was short and to the point, I was hired on the spot. New Restaurant Opening for Sarasota FL @ university Town center Mall. The managers were all enthusiastic and seemed easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Multiple Scenarios- what would you do?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille (McLean, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

Step 1: Create an online profile/upload resume. Step 2: Phone interview with HR person. This interview is detailed and formal, but pretty basic interview questions. Approx 30 mins Step 3: Sit down interview with GM (in my case two different GMs because it was not sure which unit I would be assigned). This interview was laid back, more personality based questions. Also asked about financial experience. Approx 30 mins Step 4: Sit down interview with District Partner. Again laid back, but more detailed questions regarding past experience and financials. Approx 1 hour. Step 5: Wait for the offer.

Broiler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in February 2012.

Interview

met in office space

not enough money

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in June 2010.

Interview

2 interviews, hired on the spot. Training was rough, but isn't anymore.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I work for tips.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille (Orlando, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

Experienced managers and recruiters worked on this list of job interview questions for employers. Most managers hire for skills, but fire for character. Because of the overwhelming problems associated with hiring employees who lack required character traits, more and more managers are asking character-discerning questions when interviewing employees. Legal penalties for negligent hiring are also propelling character-based hiring policies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille (Columbus, OH) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I went in to meet with both the manager and the general manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me questions about my previous work experience and whether or not I had worked in a fine dining location before. After I met with both of them, we went over a personality test. It was pretty easy. Then I got the job.

Food Runner/Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

They did a sit down with GM and he asked about my past, work ethic, and availability.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille (McLean, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Met with three managers

Server Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. I sat down met with the sous chef. We talked it up, discussed my resturant and food experience. Later i met with the front of the house manager and the general manager. They were pretty eager in looking for people (it was a new restaurant opening). It was a pretty simple process.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer