Brio Tuscan Grille Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brio Tuscan Grille

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille.

its real easy they hire you on the spot, you don't need any experience, be nice and polite, knowing multiple languages is a plus, answer anything they tell you. make sure you like nice

Interview Questions
    • they ask a series of psychological questions, like what would you do in certain situation.   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille.

Submitted online application, called in for interview. Met with Executive Chef, Assistant Manager and General Manager. Asked a viariety of questions by all 3. Interview was short and to the point, I was hired on the spot. New Restaurant Opening for Sarasota FL @ university Town center Mall. The managers were all enthusiastic and seemed easy to get along with.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? Multiple Scenarios- what would you do?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in June 2012.

Step 1: Create an online profile/upload resume.
    Step 2: Phone interview with HR person. This interview is detailed and formal, but pretty basic interview questions. Approx 30 mins
    Step 3: Sit down interview with GM (in my case two different GMs because it was not sure which unit I would be assigned). This interview was laid back, more personality based questions. Also asked about financial experience. Approx 30 mins
    Step 4: Sit down interview with District Partner. Again laid back, but more detailed questions regarding past experience and financials. Approx 1 hour.
    Step 5: Wait for the offer.

Broiler Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in February 2012.

met in office space

not enough money

Server Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in June 2010.

2 interviews, hired on the spot. Training was rough, but isn't anymore.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I work for tips.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in April 2010.

Experienced managers and recruiters worked on this list of job interview questions for employers. Most managers hire for skills, but fire for character. Because of the overwhelming problems associated with hiring employees who lack required character traits, more and more managers are asking character-discerning questions when interviewing employees. Legal penalties for negligent hiring are also propelling character-based hiring policies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in October 2009.

The interview was very easy. I went in to meet with both the manager and the general manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me questions about my previous work experience and whether or not I had worked in a fine dining location before. After I met with both of them, we went over a personality test. It was pretty easy. Then I got the job.

Food Runner/Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pembroke Pines, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in May 2009.

They did a sit down with GM and he asked about my past, work ethic, and availability.

No negotiations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in March 2009.

Met with three managers

Server Interview

It was pretty simple. I sat down met with the sous chef. We talked it up, discussed my resturant and food experience. Later i met with the front of the house manager and the general manager. They were pretty eager in looking for people (it was a new restaurant opening). It was a pretty simple process.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brio Tuscan Grille? Contribute to the Community!