Brio Tuscan Grille

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Server

I applied in-person - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in June 2010.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, hired on the spot. Training was rough, but isn't anymore.

Interview Question – Tell me why we should hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I work for tips.

McLean, VA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in March 2009.

Interview Details – Met with three managers

Interview Questions

Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in April 2010.

Interview Details – Experienced managers and recruiters worked on this list of job interview questions for employers. Most managers hire for skills, but fire for character. Because of the overwhelming problems associated with hiring employees who lack required character traits, more and more managers are asking character-discerning questions when interviewing employees. Legal penalties for negligent hiring are also propelling character-based hiring policies.

Interview Question – Can you work on a sunday   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in October 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy. I went in to meet with both the manager and the general manager. Both were very nice and welcoming. They asked me questions about my previous work experience and whether or not I had worked in a fine dining location before. After I met with both of them, we went over a personality test. It was pretty easy. Then I got the job.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille

Interview Details – It was pretty simple. I sat down met with the sous chef. We talked it up, discussed my resturant and food experience. Later i met with the front of the house manager and the general manager. They were pretty eager in looking for people (it was a new restaurant opening). It was a pretty simple process.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Server

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Brio Tuscan Grille in March 2008.

Interview Details – basic server interview....

Interview Question – Something negative about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Brio Tuscan Grille? Contribute to the Community!