Bristlecone Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.8

Consultant Interview

I have 4 rounds of interview , First 3 are technical ...2 are done by company and 1 technical by Client
    last one is managerial. Very good interview and happened in hyderbad ameerpet .

Its good that i am in bristlecone

Interview Interview

good not too bad, ok type profeesionals

Interview Questions

bad review about hr and finance

SAP Mm Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bristlecone in January 2013.

After my resume get shortlisted I got call from the consultancy and they take all of my Organisational and educational
    details, after that they schedule my Interview for (1:1) for 1st round, In 2nd round they conduct a project round with their interview panel, and in 3rd round its taken by HR

Interview Questions
    • What are the Gap you found during Business Blue print Phase in Implementations projects   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bristlecone in June 2014.

I was interviewed for Java Consultant. So, I faced 2 technical rounds followed by manager round. There is possibility that you would be interviewed by clients as well. They would just ask you some queries and basic. Also, they will ask you to study one of their portals and would ask questions on them.

Interview Questions
    • Struts flow, types of Struts Actions, OOPS concepts, SQL queries, servlets, JSP, session management, Core java.   Answer Question
    They have their fixed bar. So, even if your previous salary was very low, you could get the max salary they could give for given experience. If your previous salary was high then expect 30-40% hike.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bristlecone in December 2012.

1.PPT 2.Written test 3. GD 4.technical and HR

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goregaon (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bristlecone in July 2013.

First a telephonic round discussed on core Java on multi-threading, collections, etc., interviewer does not seem to be very eager to get a good candidate as he did not ask any genuine question which can identify a good candidate. Then they called me for F2F with AVP, may be AVP was busy so HR took the next round and asked good questions but was also cleared that there is a lot of mess and politics in the existing project and team working on project. Finally AVP met and asked few process oriented questions and had pesonality check

Interview Questions
    • Are you Okay to work as Sr. Consultant for six months and then we'll think for providing position you applied for   View Answer

Unexpectedly low offer, wasn't satisfied with the offer.

Java Lead Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bristlecone in July 2013.

1. two rounds of technical on java
       mainly of basic concepts, Problems faced on development

Consultant Interview

Two rounds of technical and HR round,Technical round is not so much hard,its very easy to crack interview.
    How hashmap works in java,
    How concurrenthash map works internally in java ,why it is preferred

Interview Questions
    • How hashmap works in java,
      How concurrenthash map works internally in java ,why it is preferred
      Technical round is not so much hard,its very easy to crack interview
        Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bristlecone in October 2011.

The process is pretty simple and organized. They don't hassle you with too much paper work. The HR guys are approachable.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Bristlecone.

You will be having the Telephonic round and then they would call for technical discussion. Once its done there would be a client interview for that.

Interview Questions
    • There no such questions asked in the interview everything would be on your previous work experience and from your projects.   Answer Question

Worked for Bristlecone? Contribute to the Community!