Bristol Farms

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bristol Farms

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bristol Farms in October 2010.

The process was two-fold. One interview with my then, store manager, initiating the BIG interview with a dual interview from head office! The interview took approximately 1 hour and I was up against the District Mgrs. daughter. I got the job but was transferred - but eventually came back home.

Interview Questions
    Very easy. They automatically gave me a $4.00 raise. From $12 - $16/hr.

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol Farms in November 2010.

very easy, filled out computer application, very nice at interview with main boss but too much complaining from minor managers. they grilled me to make sure I was on the up and up. once again, minor managers made fun of GM when he left over PA system. Things need to be better taken care of.....

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to go the extra mile for us?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol Farms in October 2009.

Asked about customer service skills and past history with customer relations. Asked about how I see myself as a part of the company in 2 years and my desires to be promoted. Gave several senarios and asked how I would handle the individual cases.

Interview Questions
    • If you would presented with an angry customer what would you do?   Answer Question