Bristol Farms

Relevance Date Difficulty

Catering Manager Interview

Catering Manager
Mission Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bristol Farms in October 2010.

Interview Details – The process was two-fold. One interview with my then, store manager, initiating the BIG interview with a dual interview from head office! The interview took approximately 1 hour and I was up against the District Mgrs. daughter. I got the job but was transferred - but eventually came back home.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in 4 words or less.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They automatically gave me a $4.00 raise. From $12 - $16/hr.

Any Interview

Any

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol Farms in November 2010.

Interview Details – very easy, filled out computer application, very nice at interview with main boss but too much complaining from minor managers. they grilled me to make sure I was on the up and up. once again, minor managers made fun of GM when he left over PA system. Things need to be better taken care of.....

Interview Question – Are you willing to go the extra mile for us?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Bristol Farms in October 2009.

Interview Details – Asked about customer service skills and past history with customer relations. Asked about how I see myself as a part of the company in 2 years and my desires to be promoted. Gave several senarios and asked how I would handle the individual cases.

Interview Question – If you would presented with an angry customer what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Bristol Farms? Contribute to the Community!