Bristol-Myers Squibb

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Scientist Interview

Clinical Scientist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the hiring manager, and two others who were in the same position I was interviewing for, however they were employed by BMS for several years. All asked general background questions, then more specific questions about my experience and what I liked and disliked about past positions. Then they moved on to the "HR given" questions such as: "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and what did you do." and "What was the biggest mistake you ever made, what happened because of it, and what would you do differently next time?"

Interview Question – What was the biggest mistake you ever made, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!