Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Scientist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Clinical Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager, and two others who were in the same position I was interviewing for, however they were employed by BMS for several years. All asked general background questions, then more specific questions about my experience and what I liked and disliked about past positions. Then they moved on to the "HR given" questions such as: "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person and what did you do." and "What was the biggest mistake you ever made, what happened because of it, and what would you do differently next time?"

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest mistake you ever made, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question