Bristol-Myers Squibb

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2010.

Interview Details – This was an internal application for a new position. I was asked if I was interested in the new position. I applied, had some interviews with people who I already knew personally and received an offer. This was a very straighforward process. I experienced positive scrutiny, lots of detailed questions- some also around difficulties which I anticipate moving to the new role. So it was actually helpful to prepare for my new role.

Interview Questions

• Who will be jealous or feel that they should have gotten your job?   View Answer
  • What will you do in the first 30 days in your new position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got an offer, typically it is not really negotiable. I took it!

Director Interview

Director
City of London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in July 2008.

Interview Details – phone interview, 1:1 interview group test and then presentation After all this a small ask to complete

Interview Questions

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!