Bristol-Myers Squibb Director Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2010.

This was an internal application for a new position. I was asked if I was interested in the new position. I applied, had some interviews with people who I already knew personally and received an offer. This was a very straighforward process. I experienced positive scrutiny, lots of detailed questions- some also around difficulties which I anticipate moving to the new role. So it was actually helpful to prepare for my new role.

Interview Questions
  • Who will be jealous or feel that they should have gotten your job?   View Answer
  • What will you do in the first 30 days in your new position?   View Answer
I got an offer, typically it is not really negotiable. I took it!

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in July 2008.

phone interview, 1:1 interview group test and then presentation After all this a small ask to complete

Interview Questions

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!