Bristol-Myers Squibb

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Syracuse, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in April 2012.

Interview Details – Normal Interview process. Behavior questions. Nothing was unexpected. Just prepare for typical behavioral questions. The key is to ask and demonstrate that you are capable to do the job. Speak about what you know and try to look like an expert.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the salary just for few thousands and they accepted.

Interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Interview Details – The interview process was a phone call followed by a series of hour long interviews which lasted roughly 5 hours. The interviewers were friendly and discussion was divided between technical topics and personality topics (how to handle certain situations). Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you failed   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – This was a phone interview with HR

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a screening HR person. Then a phone interview. I gave a presentation to a panel and then the hiring manager

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Somewhat.. These days with big companies you do not have leeway

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!