Bristol-Myers Squibb Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

I meant a recruiter at a career fair and I was asked on an interview for the same day at my school. On the interview I was asked questions like: What are your weaknesses? Do you have any technical writing skills? and other questions like that. There were only about 10 questions.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have you been faced with and how did you face them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Engineer Interview

The interview process was a phone call followed by a series of hour long interviews which lasted roughly 5 hours. The interviewers were friendly and discussion was divided between technical topics and personality topics (how to handle certain situations). Overall a pleasant experience.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

This was a phone interview with HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in April 2012.

Normal Interview process. Behavior questions. Nothing was unexpected. Just prepare for typical behavioral questions. The key is to ask and demonstrate that you are capable to do the job. Speak about what you know and try to look like an expert.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated the salary just for few thousands and they accepted.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in August 2011.

I was interviewed by a screening HR person. Then a phone interview. I gave a presentation to a panel and then the hiring manager

Interview Questions
    Somewhat.. These days with big companies you do not have leeway