Bristol-Myers Squibb Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I meant a recruiter at a career fair and I was asked on an interview for the same day at my school. On the interview I was asked questions like: What are your weaknesses? Do you have any technical writing skills? and other questions like that. There were only about 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you been faced with and how did you face them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was a phone call followed by a series of hour long interviews which lasted roughly 5 hours. The interviewers were friendly and discussion was divided between technical topics and personality topics (how to handle certain situations). Overall a pleasant experience.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

This was a phone interview with HR

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in October 2012.

Interview

It was a great experience. I had 2 phone interviews, 1 in person interview scheduled from 9-3pm and a panel discussion with the staff i'd be working with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have an issue with a colleague and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Syracuse, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Normal Interview process. Behavior questions. Nothing was unexpected. Just prepare for typical behavioral questions. The key is to ask and demonstrate that you are capable to do the job. Speak about what you know and try to look like an expert.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary just for few thousands and they accepted.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a screening HR person. Then a phone interview. I gave a presentation to a panel and then the hiring manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Somewhat.. These days with big companies you do not have leeway

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (East Syracuse, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process is normal. During the interview you are going to be asked with behavioral question. Each interviewer has a behavioral question. Interview last 4-6 hours. You meet with HR, Manufacturing, group member, hiring manager and quality.