Bristol-Myers Squibb

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in April 2013.

Interview Details – Submit your resume via school or email to Hiring Manager, receive word back from HM within a week or so, with blocks of interview times so I can pick and choose the best time. Interview was phone based and very pleasant, mostly to discuss the project that the job involved and some skills I would need to learn or research before starting

Interview Question – None were surprising or difficult. There were some generic tell me about a weakness and how you've overcame it, and asking about your past experiences at related previously-held jobs/internships, but the rest were very focused on the project and mostly me asking questions about the project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As an intern there's really not much you can negotiate.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – Submitted application online through the University. After that, just a phone interview with the team.

Interview Question – Just asked about my background.   Answer Question

Bloomsbury, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2013.

Interview Details – I submit my CV online and got an email reply to confirm the phone interview the second day. Then I scheduled a phone interview which was on time and lasted 45 min roughly. I got the internship offer in 3 days.

Interview Question – How do you see your background is not 100% matching the position   Answer Question

Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty Simple, Just sent in my resume and a phone interview was set up. The interview lasted about 30 mins and I talked with a senior scientist that ended up being my supervisor for the summer. Questions were asked about previous job experience, team work but really no curve balls! It was more of a conversation and I was able to ask them more about the company which i made sure to research before my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Summer internship - no negotiations

Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview for an internship co-op was conducted by a hr manager and a previous intern; previous intern asked questions for a portion of the interview.

Interview Question – Went over resume and job description, definition of field (procurement)   Answer Question

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!