Bristol-Myers Squibb Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in April 2013.

Submit your resume via school or email to Hiring Manager, receive word back from HM within a week or so, with blocks of interview times so I can pick and choose the best time. Interview was phone based and very pleasant, mostly to discuss the project that the job involved and some skills I would need to learn or research before starting

Interview Questions
  • None were surprising or difficult. There were some generic tell me about a weakness and how you've overcame it, and asking about your past experiences at related previously-held jobs/internships, but the rest were very focused on the project and mostly me asking questions about the project.   Answer Question
As an intern there's really not much you can negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Submitted application online through the University. After that, just a phone interview with the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomsbury, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsbury, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2013.

I submit my CV online and got an email reply to confirm the phone interview the second day. Then I scheduled a phone interview which was on time and lasted 45 min roughly. I got the internship offer in 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see your background is not 100% matching the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2011.

Pretty Simple, Just sent in my resume and a phone interview was set up. The interview lasted about 30 mins and I talked with a senior scientist that ended up being my supervisor for the summer. Questions were asked about previous job experience, team work but really no curve balls! It was more of a conversation and I was able to ask them more about the company which i made sure to research before my interview.

Summer internship - no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in March 2010.

Interview for an internship co-op was conducted by a hr manager and a previous intern; previous intern asked questions for a portion of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Went over resume and job description, definition of field (procurement)   Answer Question

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!