Bristol-Myers Squibb Internal Auditor Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Plainsboro, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

I called the internal audit manager after being told by a recruiter that he was interested in speaking to me. I thought the interview went well until the very end when he says he prepared a TEST for me over the phone! I couldn't believe that I had a test during an initial pre-screening. It was extremely detailed "what account do you debit and credit" type of questions when my resume says I haven't done general accounting in over 3 years. I am an auditor not an accountant.

Interview Questions

• If I give a patient a 10% discount and the item is $100, what accounts do you debit and credit?   Answer Question
  • How do you book an inventory reserve in terms of what account do you debit and credit   Answer Question