Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Procurement Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

One interview with two different hiring managers. Met at campus career services building. Relatively laid back but very competitive. Expect to hear back between two to three weeks from now.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use macros, pivot tables etc if a manager needed you?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

interviewed twice with 3 people total. The process was fairly easy, as a recruiter set up the entire schedule. It only took about a week to hear back from them, which is refreshingly fast in this day and age with most large corporations.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Edison, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online. I was Contacted by a recruiter within a week. The recruiter asked me about my skills and experience. Also some behavioral questions. I was invited for an onsite interview a week after the recruiter contacted me.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed with 4 people in a panel format. Be prepared to talk about your experiences and skills. Prepare for both technical and behavioral questions. The interview took about 2 hours.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I can't go into much detail about my interview process with BMS because I had such a bizarre and unique experience. Thus, revealing lots of details could easily identify me. What I'll say is that I had a *very* negative experience recently with BMS and, in the process, encountered complete gaps in communication within the organization, lack of timely decision making, rude treatment and favoritism among other negative qualities. They were offering a competitive base salary and both their products and pipleline are fantastic, but I'm now reconsidering applying for future BMS positions after this.

Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First had a phone screen followed by an 8 hour 1 on 1 interview with 11 people.Went out for lunch with junior team members.Lots of behavioral questions.One Scientist brought in some worksheets to solve with interesting question.Most others asked general questions about past experience and my goals.Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you have to do to get people from various levels on board for a problem.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Trenton, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Second phone interview with hiring manager and then brought in for panel review with 4 people. 1 person from HR and remaining people from the Business.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

I had applied online and was called for HR interview within 2 weeks after applying. HR interview was easy with quick scan of the resume submitted and few other details about comp, etc. Then follow-up phone interview was arranged with two people. Meeting was started on time and interviewer was finding it hard to remember the questions he wanted to ask...Most of the questions were very basic and not sure if the interviewer was serious about the process. Somehow he is interested in completing allotted time than finding more about experience or seeing fitment.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through campus career site. Job was sponsored by college alum. Received interview invite about 2-3 weeks after I submitted my app. I had a 30 min phone interview with 2 scientists. Pretty straightforward, with mostly behavioral questions. A couple technical questions thrown in, but those were easy. Standard phone interview.

QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Devens, MA).

Interview

After 2 days of having applied I got an email to set up and screen phone interview with the HR representative. I got the call right on time, I was told that the interview might take in between 20 to 30 minutes, however the interview took around 15 minutes. Actually there was 1 open question, she asked me "Tell me about you? and how soon I was able to start for the position, and What is my current salary... Unfortunately 4 days later I got and email saying that they moved forward with other candidate.

Biologics Process Operator Interview

Interview

Applied through staffing agency, called back in 3 days with interview information. Interviewed for position. Hiring team was very friendly, and laid back. They asked fairly simple questions to gauge personality and technical skills. Toward the end they did throw in a few questions that were a little over the top. Someone with scientific background should be able to explain and provide a decent answer, but an entry level may not. Best advice, don't try to make something up or beat around the bush, just be honest. Waiting to hear back, have been offered a few other positions as well.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you know about protein isolation and purification and how it applies to this position.   Answer Question