Bristol-Myers Squibb Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

This was a phone interview with HR

Research Investigator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Details are important

good

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

It is a long process of interview. Got the 1st interview from one location. Then another phone interview with HM. Then onsite interview. Took about several months for the whole process.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

basic like all others

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by a panel of three, later was interviewed by the individual BU heads and then by the Country CEO. The process was very professional and the questions asked were relevant to the job I had applied to.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

It was a convoluted and drawn out process with a little keystone cops thrown in for good measure. Lots of phone interviews mixed in with in person and back to phone. Was not even sure that I got the job even after getting the offer! Definitely need to improve the process since I hear it still can be bad.

Interview Questions

• It's been a while but many were arbitrary and had nothing to do with the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were taken aback that I would dare ask.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR 2 weeks after initial application Telephone Interview with the Hiring Manager - 3 weeks later Face to Face Interview - 2 weeks later Yet to hear the final outcome

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Questions were very behavioral. Asked for 2 strengths and 1 weakness. Asked about times that you felt you were a leader, helped a team through a conflict or solved a conflict on your own or in a team. Also asked what might set you apart from other candidates and WHY choose BMS.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions could have the same answer so try to know ahead of time which answers you have to each. They asked what set me apart from other candidates and that was hard to answer for me.   Answer Question

Nothing to do with the company, I just couldn't leave school a semester to do a Co-Op.

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter; asked about basic information. The onsite interview was almost the whole day. Was interviewed by people above the position level. Most of the interviewers asked some pre-set behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain ... (unrelated field to the job and my previous experience; but something that the director is interested in )   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for more ; didn't get it

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb (Syracuse, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Normal Interview process. Behavior questions. Nothing was unexpected. Just prepare for typical behavioral questions. The key is to ask and demonstrate that you are capable to do the job. Speak about what you know and try to look like an expert.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the salary just for few thousands and they accepted.