Bristol-Myers Squibb

120 candidate interviews

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

Interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Interview Details – It is a long process of interview. Got the 1st interview from one location. Then another phone interview with HM. Then onsite interview. Took about several months for the whole process.

Interview Question – How to meet deadlines.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Interview Details – Was interviewed by a panel of three, later was interviewed by the individual BU heads and then by the Country CEO. The process was very professional and the questions asked were relevant to the job I had applied to.

Interview Question – How to grow sales in face of generic competition   Answer Question

Research Investigator Interview

Research Investigator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – Details are important

Interview Question – How do you explain risk   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – This was a phone interview with HR

Interview Questions

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

Interview Details – basic like all others

Interview Question – tell me about a time you had to pull back   Answer Question

Procurement Co-Op Interview

Procurement Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – Went to the career fair and spoke with the recruiters. They looked at my resume and offered me an interview the next day. The interview went well. Asked the typical behavioral questions like in most interviews. They recruiters were both very friendly.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Research Investigator Interview

Senior Research Investigator

Interview Details – Phone Interview with HR 2 weeks after initial application
Telephone Interview with the Hiring Manager - 3 weeks later
Face to Face Interview - 2 weeks later
Yet to hear the final outcome

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you have failed.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Interview Details – The interview process was a phone call followed by a series of hour long interviews which lasted roughly 5 hours. The interviewers were friendly and discussion was divided between technical topics and personality topics (how to handle certain situations). Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you failed   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Chemical Engineer

Interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb

Interview Details – Just first round interview. No technical questions. Interviewers are very kind.

Interview Question – No, all questions are common   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very terrible experience with the HR representative. Received a call after applying that they were interested in perusing a phone interview. After hearing great things about my BMS, I was very excited to have that opportunity.

When it came time for the phone interview, I was only given less of a half hour. Not many questions were asked during the interview process which had me worried because I felt as if I was not getting appropriately interviewed to see if I was a good fit for this position. I prepared for this interview but I was not given the chance to explain my key accomplishments on my resume or discuss why I would love to work for BMS. HR representative told me they would call back if the hiring manager was interested.

Received a call a few days later informing me that they will not be pursuing due to organizational changes. However, the job position is still online and was reposted. I believe this was very unprofessional and a waste of my time. I am very disappointed and disgusted.

Interview Question – The only question that was asked of me was my salary expectations and if I was willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!