Bristol-Myers Squibb

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.9

Sales Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Behavioral Based interview questions. Network, network, network. If you don't know people here ahead of the interview, your chances are slim to none in getting the position. Be prepared to sell the product and sell yourself. And remember the golden rule to always be closing.

Interview Questions
    Yes, negotiate. . . they pay for performance.

Project Manager Interview

Initial interview is by phone. Second interview is with multiple managers; as few as 2 and as many as 4. Each asking a variety of questions related to project management and how you would hand a particular situation. All questions are written and each interview participant is assigned a series of questions to ask the applicant. The interview lasts approximately 2 hours. There is no opportunity to stop for water; and no one offered. The interview process is tiring and requires an ability to think on your feet.

Interview Questions
    • Several questions were asked relating to company vision and products manufactured.   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Phone screening then HR conversation

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Back in the day.... One interview was conducted with the district manager and one interview with the regional manager. it was a simple process. they were hiring a newe sales force so they wanted to fill up the open positions

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallingford, CT

I applied online – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Usually 1 full day, 5-7 individual interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Focus on Core BMS Behaviors. Give examples of decisions, collaborations, growth, etc.   Answer Question
    Open to negotiation.

Processing/Packaging Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2014.

You have to go through the staffing company in order to get an interview at Bristol-Myers Squibb. The staffing company helps to prep you for the interview. It was a very quick interview, maybe 10-15 minutes. Started off by asking a few questions about my resume to find out where I would best fit. Followed by a few personality questions. Then they opened it up for questions for me to ask.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to describe a situation in which I had to work an employee that was hard to get along with.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Submitted application online through the University. After that, just a phone interview with the team.

Associate Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in December 2013.

Applied on time and set up a phone interview. Just first round,HR screening. All behavior questions. First go over resume, then give situation to communication style, conflict with co-worker, team work, big accomplishment.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Questions were very behavioral. Asked for 2 strengths and 1 weakness. Asked about times that you felt you were a leader, helped a team through a conflict or solved a conflict on your own or in a team. Also asked what might set you apart from other candidates and WHY choose BMS.

Interview Questions
    • Many of the questions could have the same answer so try to know ahead of time which answers you have to each. They asked what set me apart from other candidates and that was hard to answer for me.   Answer Question

Nothing to do with the company, I just couldn't leave school a semester to do a Co-Op.

Territory Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

The interview process from start to finish was quick and smooth.