Bristol-Myers Squibb

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scientist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

two interviewers were there. as we sat down, they asked me if i have any questions to start with. and they kept doing that throughout the 45 minute interview. they were nice, but they only asked behavioral questions (this was for a PhD position, so I had expected a little bit of science related questions)

Interview Questions
  • what is one piece of advice that you still keep in mind to date   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Scientist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in December 2011.

First got an E-mail from the Principal Scientist if I'm interested in this position (my resume was submitted by a employee referral). Fist a person from HR called. Second phone interview by principal scientist. Got an invitation for a personal interview. Went, gave a 45 minute presentation, had 1:1 interviews with the scientists as well as lunch with some. Overall a nice (except one) experience. I even got feedback what I really appreciate. I was told interviewed well but wasn't the perfect fit. I got the feeling already during the interview, but sometimes the soft skills are important too and finally making the difference.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think, based on the job description, we are looking for in a Scientist?   Answer Question
    • Of course, Strength / Weakness   Answer Question