Bristol-Myers Squibb Territory Business Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Territory Business Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

The interview process from start to finish was quick and smooth.

Other Interview Reviews for Bristol-Myers Squibb

Territory Business Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2012.

Was contacted by HR coordinator. Interview was with hiring manager and another senior manager. Questions were behavioral and be sure to answer in STAR format. "Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult teammate." "Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative approach?" "Tell me about a time you had a customer who did not respond to your efforts?" Tell me about a time you shared key learning with teammates and took a leadership role?" Typical stuff.

Territory Business Manager Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2012.

Interviewed with two people. Both were professional, but one was more personable than the other. There were standard questions BMS required them to ask, and then there were other questions specific to their position they asked. They did test my clinical knowledge regarding the systems their particular drugs affected.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!