Bristol-Myers Squibb

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Territory Business Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb.

Interview Details – The interview process from start to finish was quick and smooth.

Interview Question – How have you handled a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Territory Business Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in November 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR coordinator. Interview was with hiring manager and another senior manager. Questions were behavioral and be sure to answer in STAR format. "Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult teammate." "Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative approach?" "Tell me about a time you had a customer who did not respond to your efforts?" Tell me about a time you shared key learning with teammates and took a leadership role?" Typical stuff.

Interview Question – All questions are based on core company values.   Answer Question

Territory Business Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with two people. Both were professional, but one was more personable than the other. There were standard questions BMS required them to ask, and then there were other questions specific to their position they asked. They did test my clinical knowledge regarding the systems their particular drugs affected.

Interview Questions

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!