Bristol-Myers Squibb

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Bristol-Myers Squibb in August 2009.

Interview Details – I actually stayed with this company this long and still remember my hiring process and it has been one of my fondest memory, as sad as it sounds. I feel proud to have been given the opportunity to present and pass despite some tough tests that were set. Needless, to say the mixture of judging panel from different operations really gave me an insight to the company as I was able to ask a number of questions relating to the job/the organisation and the culture from different aspects.

Interview Question – One of the test I was given was pretty tough and had management based their decision on my passing the test alone, I would not have been hired as I failed due to time-constraints and nerves. Luckily, I excelled at other aspects including presentation and the management recognised that which is why they chose to hire me over other more talented individuals.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bristol-Myers Squibb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bristol-Myers Squibb interview questions and advice in Uxbridge, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bristol-Myers Squibb employees and interview candidates.