Bristol West Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bristol West

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Bristol West.

Interview

This was a very smooth and organized process. I applied online. 6 days later, I received an email from HR asking me to complete 2 online assessments. One was a personality assessment; the other was a timed test about grammar and how to follow directions. The test wasn't difficult. 3 weeks later, I received a phone call from one the hiring supervisors. She wanted to see if I was still interested and scheduled a phone interview for 2 days later. I accepted. The phone interview was with her and another hiring manager. Both were very nice and informative. I was nervous at first because I am not the best at interviews but they made it so calm and casual, it didn't feel like an interview. Two days after my phone interview, the hiring supervisor called me back and scheduled an in person panel interview for 5 days later. The panel interview included the same two hiring supervisors and now a hiring manager. Again, the interview was not difficult. These people were so nice and welcoming. Right after the interview, I sat with a couple of other employees to see what they do and how their system looks like. I was with them for about an hour. I would say a week after the interview, the general claims director called me to get to know a little about me. The following day, one of the hiring supervisors called me a job offer! The whole timeline from submitting my application to receiving a job offer took around 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make a decision when your boss wasn't around?   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bristol West (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with about 3 supervisors. They were very polite. The interview comprised of 3 sections. One, information about yourself. Two, situational questions dealing with deadlines, time management, and persuasiveness. Third, explain why you should be the candidate that get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Give your number and if offer meets, then accept it.

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bristol West (Brea, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I got called for an interview. I was interview by two supervisors who asked me several scenario-based questions, then I showed an adjuster, and then I was interviewed again by two other managers. The interview went well. As long as you have some claims experience or customer experience, the interview should not be too difficult. I recommend preparing for it though.

Interview Questions

• We are often confronted with a situation of choosing what is right for the company and what is right for the customer. Give an example where you faced this situation.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bristol West (Plano, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a standard interview and they seemed to quiz me about my resume. I was in front of a panel of 3 managers and all asked questions. It was an average interview and was good experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked what year my alma mater was founded.   1 Answer