Britannia Industries Limited

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Officer Interview

Quality Assurance Officer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview Details – Campus Interview followed by on site interview. Both Technical and HR interview is conducted.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you for this role?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations for campus hires.

Territory Sales In Charge Interview

Territory Sales In Charge
Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in July 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview will be of Three rounds
1.HR Interview
2.SOM Interview
3.RSM Interview
You should clear all the rounds to gt into Britannia.

Interview Question – The Questions will be based on ur past experiences and ROI will be asked and Sales Calls   Answer Question

Corporate Accounts Manager Interview

Corporate Accounts Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview Details – well defined HR policies for hiring, induction, pay and very transparent policies. KYC session gives complete overview about all fuctions. Two to three rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – How you will manage in the difficult situations when there is no support from boss   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Interview Details – The selection process consisted of 3 rounds of interview and 1 personality test. Interviews were very detailed and focused on technical knowledge and behaviours exhibited.

Interview Question – All the questions were straight forward and there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate much.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in January 2012.

Interview Details – The offer was made on the day itself. The interview consisted of three rounds with a video call with VP HR at the end of it for final confirmation. However the a delay on part of company was made with respect to communicating the fnal CTC and other offer details.

Interview Question – Performance Ratings and ego clash between the spouse and the impart on functional performance as both of them being grade 4 managers.   Answer Question

TSI Interview

TSI
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in April 2008.

Interview Details – I was seated with My Hr. Manager, Sales Manager and Area Sales Manager. They puts up a different types related to sales concept question and IQ test. Check body language and present of mind to take a discussion many types of goods what ever retailer or w/s sales in the market.

Interview Questions

• How to sale your product when the man is too much angry ?   View Answer
  • Gave me one goods and said to me please make and use this product in your life in different way ?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in April 2012.

Interview Details – As a part of the curriculum we have a management internship for a period of 5 months for which i had taken Marketing as my majors. Accordingly the college Placecomm team forwarded our CVs to the company and some Cvs were shortlisted based on the criteria of the company. Then we were called for the interview where in the Business Developer of Britannia Industries Ltd. took over interview and the interview continued for 15 minutes where in I was told to make a SWOT analysis of ourselves, also about myself and about the family background. Then he told me to sell a pen to him in which i was successful and then told me about my project in the company and the work i would be allotted along with the stipend i would be getting and asked if i was satisfied.

Interview Question – Sell a pen to me??   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I dint negotiate anything...Be happy with whatever you get...If you think your caliber is higher than what you are getting...then negotiate....but at the end they are more experienced than you.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in October 2010.

Interview Details – it starts with an initial round of shortlisting and after that all the shrtlisted candidates get a chance to participate in a group disc..this is roughly of abt 15 mins for a grp of 8-9 ppl per panel...then, the interview had 2 panelists..lasted for about 20 minutes...they ask u questions from ur CV about wat are ur hobbies, what have you done before cuming to XYZ and all...overall a chilled out interview and i was fairly satisfied at the end of it because i had aced most of the questions they asked me...no specific knowledge about the company neede though it vl be useful..

Interview Question – what is that makes u innovative?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Britannia Industries Limited? Contribute to the Community!