Britannia Industries Limited

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.4

Quality Assurance Officer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

Campus Interview followed by on site interview. Both Technical and HR interview is conducted.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations for campus hires.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

The hiring process included first shortlisting of the CVs. After CV shortlisting, we had a group discussion, where we were tested on an abstract topic. After the GD, the interview took place. The questions were very specific to the role that was applied for. The subject matter was tested thoroughly, and then came time for the HR questions. The HR questions were the basic questions, which are asked time and again at interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The question was: How will you plan the supply chain for dahi?   Answer Question

Corporate Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

well defined HR policies for hiring, induction, pay and very transparent policies. KYC session gives complete overview about all fuctions. Two to three rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How you will manage in the difficult situations when there is no support from boss   View Answer

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited.

The selection process consisted of 3 rounds of interview and 1 personality test. Interviews were very detailed and focused on technical knowledge and behaviours exhibited.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were straight forward and there were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate much.

Territory Sales In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in July 2012.

The Interview will be of Three rounds
    1.HR Interview
    2.SOM Interview
    3.RSM Interview
    You should clear all the rounds to gt into Britannia.

Interview Questions
    • The Questions will be based on ur past experiences and ROI will be asked and Sales Calls   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in April 2012.

As a part of the curriculum we have a management internship for a period of 5 months for which i had taken Marketing as my majors. Accordingly the college Placecomm team forwarded our CVs to the company and some Cvs were shortlisted based on the criteria of the company. Then we were called for the interview where in the Business Developer of Britannia Industries Ltd. took over interview and the interview continued for 15 minutes where in I was told to make a SWOT analysis of ourselves, also about myself and about the family background. Then he told me to sell a pen to him in which i was successful and then told me about my project in the company and the work i would be allotted along with the stipend i would be getting and asked if i was satisfied.

Interview Questions
    I dint negotiate anything...Be happy with whatever you get...If you think your caliber is higher than what you are getting...then negotiate....but at the end they are more experienced than you.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in January 2012.

The offer was made on the day itself. The interview consisted of three rounds with a video call with VP HR at the end of it for final confirmation. However the a delay on part of company was made with respect to communicating the fnal CTC and other offer details.

Interview Questions
    • Performance Ratings and ego clash between the spouse and the impart on functional performance as both of them being grade 4 managers.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in October 2010.

it starts with an initial round of shortlisting and after that all the shrtlisted candidates get a chance to participate in a group disc..this is roughly of abt 15 mins for a grp of 8-9 ppl per panel...then, the interview had 2 panelists..lasted for about 20 minutes...they ask u questions from ur CV about wat are ur hobbies, what have you done before cuming to XYZ and all...overall a chilled out interview and i was fairly satisfied at the end of it because i had aced most of the questions they asked me...no specific knowledge about the company neede though it vl be useful..

TSI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Britannia Industries Limited in April 2008.

I was seated with My Hr. Manager, Sales Manager and Area Sales Manager. They puts up a different types related to sales concept question and IQ test. Check body language and present of mind to take a discussion many types of goods what ever retailer or w/s sales in the market.

Interview Questions
    • How to sale your product when the man is too much angry ?   View Answer
    • Gave me one goods and said to me please make and use this product in your life in different way ?   View Answer