British American Tobacco Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

3.3

Accounts Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British American Tobacco in July 2009.

Interview

Post job advertisment in the local dailies, contact for interview, provide refreshments, iice breakers and aptitude tests. Friendly, receptive interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and salsries are comprtitive and attractive: there isn't much to negotiate.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy. Because it gives me inspiration for taking job, Otherwise I don't do that. So please you will give me this job by this way. Then i will be grateful to you.

Interview Questions

• What is marketing management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pension Plan

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

Very thorough filtering process. In chronological order, it starts with an online assessment that covers multiple areas (cognitive, logic, numerical, etc), followed by a HR phone interview, face to face panel interview, assessment day and closing interview with the functional head. Toughest stage was probably the face to face interview and assessment day. Do note that each step of the application process is a precursor for the next step. In other words, candidates must pass each stage before moving on to the next.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, but pretty in depth.   1 Answer

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

Assessment centre attending with few other potential candidates. We were all presented with a scenario and the panel watched how we all teamed up to deal with the issue. Then followed by a presentation. whole process too a couple of hours.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

I Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online application. Didn't pass a culture test but I was called later for a one on one interview at their facilities. I was scheduled for one day but at that same day a few hours before the interview, I was cancelled and programmed for next day. I felt that it was a little difficult to get the information out of the recruiter the few times I called during the process.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2015.

Interview

Very well structured, focus on the whole personal and professional side of the candidate, takes some time but when there is an urgent vacancy the process can be shorter. Good online selection tools, very good recruiters, open and dynamic f2f interview

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2015.

Interview

Nothing difficult. A lot of typical questions like: tell me about yourself or what are your strengths and weaknesses or what is your highest achievement. But interviewers were not so friendly and the atmosphere was stressful.

Interview Questions

• what are your weaknesses and strenghts   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2015.

Interview

interviewer has to face written exam. If selected then the next step is interview session. in exam there will be critical problem solving. interviewer's skills, knowledge, experience etc. will be asked in interview

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview with an external researcher, then an internal (RPO) one, then the hiring manager and someone from talent acquisition; the process is extremely professional; candidates are treated with the upmost respect; Feedback is both sought and offered; it really felt like it was a two-way process. It's slick; Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Too many to name, nothing unusual about the questions, only extremely well meant, positive intention, and respectful   Answer Question

Brand Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British American Tobacco.

Interview

1 CV sent through jobs@bat 2 Phone interview: Check English level and general questions 3 Online Numeric and Verbal Tests 4 HR interview: Fit with company culture 5 N+1 Interview: Team fit & Discussion on skills and career expectations 6 Case Study (N+1, N+2, HR): 1 hr preparation, 15 mins presentation and recommendation, 10 mins of Q&A

Interview Questions

• What skills did you have develop in your previous experiences that can convince us that you will be a good fit for our team? Please illustrate with examples.   Answer Question