British American Tobacco Nigeria

Very Difficult Interview

BAT Commercial Management Trainnee 2013 Interview

BAT Commercial Management Trainnee 2013
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online - interviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria in October 2013.

Interview Details – Long annoying process that gets worse as you get one, the place is reali nice and they are well paid over there

Interview Question – Speak French   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Trade Marketing Representative

I applied online and interviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria.

Interview Details – The company is world class standard. The culture encourages work-life balance and they are lots of opportunities for individual growth and development.

Interview Question – Have you ever failed?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the programme online and took a Verbal and Numerical aptitude test, then got a mail informing me that i was successful at that stage and was invited for a screening interview by thier consultanats. Now i am at the 3rd stage for an interview with the HR.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

I T Interview

I T
Lagos (Nigeria)

Interview Details – After applying, you would be invited for an online test, after the online test, you would be invited for an interview with the recruiters, after that, you would be invited for an interview with BAT, there would be a presentation interview and an individual skills test, before you are interviewed by the head of the department you are applying for.

Interview Question – How do you feel working with a company that everyone see as controversial?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for British American Tobacco Nigeria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at British American Tobacco Nigeria interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by British American Tobacco Nigeria employees and interview candidates.