British American Tobacco Nigeria

4.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at British American Tobacco Nigeria

BAT Commercial Management Trainnee 2013 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online – interviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria in October 2013.

Long annoying process that gets worse as you get one, the place is reali nice and they are well paid over there

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria.

The company is world class standard. The culture encourages work-life balance and they are lots of opportunities for individual growth and development.

I T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at British American Tobacco Nigeria in October 2011.

After applying, you would be invited for an online test, after the online test, you would be invited for an interview with the recruiters, after that, you would be invited for an interview with BAT, there would be a presentation interview and an individual skills test, before you are interviewed by the head of the department you are applying for.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel working with a company that everyone see as controversial?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied for the programme online and took a Verbal and Numerical aptitude test, then got a mail informing me that i was successful at that stage and was invited for a screening interview by thier consultanats. Now i am at the 3rd stage for an interview with the HR.