British American Tobacco

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at British American Tobacco in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the role internally after hearing about it from a colleague. HR contacted me for the interview and had one face to face interview. As I was internally transferred, a second interview was deemed unnecessary. The hiring manager and HR Business Partner were present for the interview. The questions were not technical, more on leadership capabilities.

Interview Question – Tell me about the best thing you have done within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR was very strict, salary was none negotiable. I should have tried harder.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at British American Tobacco

Worked for British American Tobacco? Contribute to the Community!

British American Tobacco – Why Work for Us?

We are a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in around 180 markets. With more than 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at British American Tobacco Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by British American Tobacco employees and interview candidates.