Brixmor

Brixmor Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brixmor

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brixmor.

received an email about interview. On site interview.The first interviewer is direct supervisor, and then department manager and the Vice president. The manager and vice president always asked me"do you have questions about us?" So prepare some questions or you would be embarrassed because I asked almost all of my questions with direct supervisor.

Accountant Interview

I was introduced to this company through a recruitment agency and interviewed to fill in for a maternity leave, which had the potential to turn into permanent employment. I had been told that I would be meeting with one person, but then was interviewed by two people. They were interested in what previous experiences I had that would translate well into bookkeeping for a large real estate company. The offices were very clean, well-lit and orderly; the people who worked there seemed pleasant enough. It did seem that there were not that many people there considering the size of the office.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time when you gave excellent customer service in your previous role.   View Answer

I got a better offer elsewhere.

Na Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Conshohocken, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Conshohocken, PA

Too many laid off every 7 months. Management covers up too many secrets on company's performance. No career advancement either. Current employee work like dog to clean up company's books. Investor will sell the company soon. Not a good company to work with....

Interview Questions
    • Waste of time working with brixmor. Everyone is worried about laid off. Storm comes every 7 months...   Answer Question
    Dont accept any job from brixmor.

Corporate Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brixmor.

One phone screening, then in person interview. Met with an HR Manager then 2 managers in my department. Was a very informal interview; was more of a conversation,wasn't a forced interview with a set of specific questions. Basically just talked about myself for a little bit, and my current position; then asked a few questions about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, the only questions for me were about my background and current position   Answer Question