BroadVision

Very Easy Interview

Release Engineer Interview

Release Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BroadVision.

Interview Details – Quick and pleasant with a couple people at a time. Not a lot of technical questions.

Negotiation Details – Took the offer letter without haggling.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BroadVision.

Interview Details – Interview process was good. Quick followup.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BroadVision in July 2009.

Interview Details – 3-round interview. The first round is technical testing, asking about algorithm and data structure. Like Stack or Tree sort. 2nd round is also a technical interview with their manager and some senior guys. More details technical questions but not that hard. The last round is meet with their VP and hr.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at BroadVision.

Interview Details – Good interview, but wanted me to start immediately. I was permitted to give a 4 day notice.

Interview Question – "Would I accept a starting salary of 16 K a year?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When first offered me a salary, I asked them if they interested in hiring children. Then they shot back a more reasonable offer.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BroadVision in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very fast. Got lot of technical questions. There were 2 interviews scheduled. One with hiring manager and other with the team. Manager did ask all about the projects i did and in other interview it was fairly technical.

Interview Question – java, amazon ec2, mysql   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BroadVision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BroadVision interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by BroadVision employees and interview candidates.