Broadcom

Relevance Date Difficulty

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

ASIC Design Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadcom in June 2012.

Interview Details – phone interview was normal...questions from projects in the resume...was called on site 2 weeks later. Questions were...
divide by 2 clock, divide by 3 clock, FIFO read write rates for equilibrium, 3 bit gray code counter, low power techniques, parallel processing...

Interview Question – What is the relationship between read and write clock for different data widths in a FIFO?   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

ASIC Design Engineer
Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadcom in August 2011.

Interview Details – they are very urgent. no phone interview. call me on the day around noon and want me to be on-site on the same day about 4:30 pm

Interview Question – how to generate a clock divide by 3   View Answers (2)

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!