Broadcom

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Production Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in May 2012.

I got the call to schedule an interview a few hours after I submitted my job application online, so I was impressed with how responsive their HR department was. It turns out that I was the first person they interviewed for the position, so I doubt that that would happen to everyone they interview.

The interview itself was pretty straightforward. I went through 6 one-on-one interviews with different managers from the production planning department, and it lasted about 3 hours. Broadcom also provided a schedule ahead of time of who I would be speaking with. Afterwards they told me they'll let me know in a few weeks if I would be selected for the second round of interviews, but I went with another job offer before that could happened.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if one of your customers had an emergency order and you know that there isn't enough inventory in stock to fill the order?   Answer Question