Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broadcom in March 2011.

They called me one day and suddenly started interviewing on the phone. He asked me talk again next day and I had a phone interview with a technical team. After the interview, hiring manager told me that ,he wants me to come on site for the interview.
after couple of weeks I went for the onsite interview, and it took a whole day for the interview process. I am really impressed they way they did my interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Implement strcpy function and show me if there are any limitation of this function. what if the 2 buffers passed to the strcpy function overlaps ?   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

I applied this March and it took me less than 3 weeks to get the chance for interview. As I applied for embedded software engineer. Background questions are firstly asked. Then some projects on C.V.. Because the interviewer is familiar with this project and he asked lots of questions. Then, questions about the hardware and software are asked, which is quite specialized.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question is that if a read-only variable which is defined by 'constant' will be allocated with the memory when compiling.   View Answers (2)