Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadcom
- Intern (61)
- Internship (19)
- Software Engineer (15)
- IC Design Engineer (12)
- Engineering (11)
- Engineer (10)
- Principal Software Engineer (7)
- Verification Engineer (6)
- Senior Staff Software Engineer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Test Engineer (6)
- Hardware Engineer (5)
- IC Design Intern (5)
- Principal Engineer (5)
- Staff II IC Design Engineer (5)
- Program Manager (5)
- Product Engineer (4)
- Senior Staff IC Design Engineer (4)
- Staff IC Design Engineer (4)
- Intern - Hourly (4)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Staff Firmware Engineer (3)
- Senior Staff Design Engineer (3)
- Senior Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Engineer (3)
- Staff Test Engineer (3)
- Firmware Engineer (3)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- IC Design (3)
- Principal IC Design Engineer (3)
Firmware Engineer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Broadcom.
Meet with three people. I was asked technical questions including pointers,setup/hold time,verilog FSM.
- how to make XOR gate using NAND gate? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom
Firmware Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in October 2009.
Referred by an employee. Had a phone interview and an onsite immediately. The onsite went on well, basic c++ programming, embedded programming questions... But finally got rejected with the reason that that they've already hired two fresh graduates and they don't want another one.
- They are all general and common questions Answer Question
Firmware Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Broadcom (San Diego, CA) in January 2008.
I was referred by an employee. Didn't have to go through technical interview on the phone. I interviewed with 6 people. All except one person asked high-level technical but not programming questions. One person had a piece of paper with written C / assembly programming, and algorithm questions. This place looks like a sweatshop. After the interviews were done which is around 6:30PM, I saw a lot of engineers gather around for brought in dinners.
- How to swap the values in 2 variables without using a temporary variable. 4 Answers