Broadcom

Broadcom Firmware Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Firmware Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Broadcom.

Meet with three people. I was asked technical questions including pointers,setup/hold time,verilog FSM.

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in October 2009.

Referred by an employee. Had a phone interview and an onsite immediately. The onsite went on well, basic c++ programming, embedded programming questions... But finally got rejected with the reason that that they've already hired two fresh graduates and they don't want another one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in January 2008.

I was referred by an employee. Didn't have to go through technical interview on the phone. I interviewed with 6 people. All except one person asked high-level technical but not programming questions. One person had a piece of paper with written C / assembly programming, and algorithm questions.

This place looks like a sweatshop. After the interviews were done which is around 6:30PM, I saw a lot of engineers gather around for brought in dinners.

Interview Questions
    • How to swap the values in 2 variables without using a temporary variable.   View Answers (4)