Broadcom HRIS Interview Questions

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

HRIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening through recruiter which lead to a FOUR hour interview and they didn't feed me even! First met with benefits person who has some interaction with this position, then a global HR person who little to nothing to add to the interview, after that met with recruiter, followed by panel of direct co-workers who only allowed me 5 minutes to ask questions back. After I was beat down they finally bring in the hiring manager. Seriously I was starting to expect water boarding to happen next. I had read prior reviews of the lengthy reviews and they were not joking. Asked the usual BS questions, why do you want to work here, tell me about a challenge, blah blah.

Interview Questions

• Asked the usual BS questions, why do you want to work here, tell me about a challenge, blah blah.   Answer Question
  • Tested my kung fu MS Excel skills. How would you add a formula to a pivot chart?   Answer Question