Broadcom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

HRIS Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Broadcom in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone screening through recruiter which lead to a FOUR hour interview and they didn't feed me even! First met with benefits person who has some interaction with this position, then a global HR person who little to nothing to add to the interview, after that met with recruiter, followed by panel of direct co-workers who only allowed me 5 minutes to ask questions back. After I was beat down they finally bring in the hiring manager. Seriously I was starting to expect water boarding to happen next. I had read prior reviews of the lengthy reviews and they were not joking.

Interview Questions

• Asked the usual BS questions, why do you want to work here, tell me about a challenge, blah blah.   Answer Question
  • Tested my kung fu MS Excel skills. How would you add a formula to a pivot chart?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadcom

Worked for Broadcom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadcom HRIS interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Broadcom employees and interview candidates.