Broadcom

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

HRIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Broadcom in March 2012.

Initial phone screening through recruiter which lead to a FOUR hour interview and they didn't feed me even! First met with benefits person who has some interaction with this position, then a global HR person who little to nothing to add to the interview, after that met with recruiter, followed by panel of direct co-workers who only allowed me 5 minutes to ask questions back. After I was beat down they finally bring in the hiring manager. Seriously I was starting to expect water boarding to happen next. I had read prior reviews of the lengthy reviews and they were not joking.

Interview Questions
  • Asked the usual BS questions, why do you want to work here, tell me about a challenge, blah blah.   Answer Question
  • Tested my kung fu MS Excel skills. How would you add a formula to a pivot chart?   Answer Question