Broadcom

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

It is a 25 mins Phone Interview, at first the interviewer asked some basic question, about 20 mins, then I didn't answer the last question, thus he started introduced his group.

Interview Questions
  • The interview asked some basic question of C++ such as difference between global variable and local variable   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Broadcom

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broadcom.

The interview process started with a phone call from the hiring manager to screen candidates. An HR coordinator then scheduled interviews with 6 team members and ending with a one-on-one with the hiring manager. The entire process lasted for about 2 hours.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Broadcom.

I had 1 interview over the phone and 1 on campus. The interview was very typical like in any other semiconductor company. I spoke to one person in my first interview over the phone, and then i met 3 managers at their main campus. It was actually easy and very straight forward

Very simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadcom in July 2014.

I was contacted by email with basic questions about my availability. Then I was Phone interviewed and asked basic logic question like bitwise operation on numbers. Last was on site interview. It was kind of informal about what I had did early mostly my projects. I was interviewd by my manager and 3 other engineers.

I didn't negotitate

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed over phone.

Intern Interview

It took 3 weeks for the process. The HR emailed me for dates and I was told that there would be a technical phone interview on data structures, algorithms. I had two back-to-back one hour technical phone interviews. I was asked to write code for one question and submit it later. I was asked questions on hash map, heaps, computer architecture etc.

Intern Interview

easy interview.. questions covered basic networking stuff ...np programming questions asked..over all interview process is easy.

negotiated with other offer in hand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Broadcom in December 2013.

30 minutes phone interview with hiring manager

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Broadcom.

Resume screening, 2 rounds of phone interviews with a senior member in the team and then the manager followed by several rounds of onsite technical interviews.

Entire process took around 2 months

Interview Questions
    • Basic electrical engineering questions, need to have extremely good understanding of analog circuits.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Broadcom in November 2013.

First interview was by phone which lasted around 40 minutes. From there they ask you to go on-site where for around 6 hours they grill you on brain teasers and technical questions. There were a few behavioral questions, but quite minimal. Overall you need to remember your material from classes and do some outside reading for preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Endianness differences depending on which hardware and using cascading adders.   Answer Question